+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Claim my WOrk Experience points ??

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
Hope everyone is fine and enjoying best of health.
I need help from members regarding how to mention my Work Experience.
I want to apply in manufacturing manager category.
From last 3 years , I am working with my father in his industry related to manufacturing. But I have no proof like payslips which shows my salary or bank account reflecting that. Which documents should I attach with my application to claim my experience points? I am managing all the production and manufacturing processes here.
Before here I worked in a Multinational company in manufacturing division and I have every proof like payslips and appointment letters of that company. ( I worked there for 4 years)
Kindly guide me in this situation.
Thanks in Advance

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
bregadier said:
Hope everyone is fine and enjoying best of health.
I need help from members regarding how to mention my Work Experience.
I want to apply in manufacturing manager category.
From last 3 years , I am working with my father in his industry related to manufacturing. But I have no proof like payslips which shows my salary or bank account reflecting that. Which documents should I attach with my application to claim my experience points? I am managing all the production and manufacturing processes here.
Before here I worked in a Multinational company in manufacturing division and I have every proof like payslips and appointment letters of that company. ( I worked there for 4 years)
Kindly guide me in this situation.
Thanks in Advance
- The ideal thing here would be to attach an affidavit from your Clients or Business Partners highlighting your duties.
- The next best thing would be to get your Dad to highlight your Duties on an affidavit.
- I would strongly recommend not to go for a sworn affidavit as your case is as good as self-employed and CIC may not recognize it.
- For your previous company you have to request them for a letter of experience on a company letterhead highlighting your Duties.
- Employment Contracts and Payslips are only considered as Supporting Documents.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

so you do not have pay slips,you do not have direct deposit to your bank account and the employer for which you are working is your father's...this makes me wonder and of course its gong to raise a lot of red flags for the visa officer about how legitimate your claimed work experience is.
do you have any sort of documents that can prove your work experience there?
please note that pay slips and such are only supporting documents the only mandatory item here is a reference letter on the company letterhead including the company's address,phone number,fax number,email and website if applicable of the signing person,the letter must include your duties and responsibilities,position held,wage,period of employment and benefits received if applicable.

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
Thanks a lot for replying.

Is it OK if i submit an experience letter on company's letter head signed by my father??
Affidavit should be on a stamp paper ???
in case i submit an affidavit , how they will verify it ??

What if they don't accept this experience , will i lose the point ( 15 points for 6 years + Experience ) and get point for my previous experience that would be 3 to 4 years ( 11 points for that ) my total points are 74 ??
is there any chances of rejection of Application or there is only decrease in experience points

Thanks a lot for the help
Regards

nishesh3003 said:
- The ideal thing here would be to attach an affidavit from your Clients or Business Partners highlighting your duties.
- The next best thing would be to get your Dad to highlight your Duties on an affidavit.
- I would strongly recommend not to go for a sworn affidavit as your case is as good as self-employed and CIC may not recognize it.
- For your previous company you have to request them for a letter of experience on a company letterhead highlighting your Duties.
- Employment Contracts and Payslips are only considered as Supporting Documents.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
there is always chance in rejection specially if your application is not solid strong,immigration rules change all the time and there is no guarantee you will granted PR,its a privilege not a right.
only once you land then sure you became pr.

jgbozza

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
I also work with my father since 2007. I sent the registration form (I am officialy registered as a normal employee), sample stubs (2 per year), labor booklet and so on. I asked for the manager to sign the reference letter.