+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

Ag095993

Oct 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
Greetings

I got a Job Offer Letter directly from Noddy Supermarket, Edmonton, CANADA through Monster.com

They first sent me the Offer Of Employment and asked me to send back the signed Offer Of Employmemt. After that they sent me the Job Offer Letter with the LMIA Processing Fee Receipt and asked me to complete the VISA Application Process through VTS Visa agency.

I have attached the mail that I have received :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time, the delay in response is to enable us to send application for your LMIA and having done that we will then go ahead with the visa application process.
You have to follow this instruction given below immediately because this is a 2 phase process from you and Us here in Canada .

For speeder process. we will have to go with the well-known Visa Agency here in Canada VTS VISA AGENCY, They will handle your visa process since they are the best in what they do.

You will send your application online using the link https://vtsvisa.com/online-visa-application/ or by visiting the VTS VISA AGENCY website https://vtsvisa.com/ then clicking the APPLY ONLINE BUTTON.

You will also attach the below documents while submitting your application

Passport Scan Copy (Front and Back Page)
Copy of the Signed Offer Letter
Two Passport Photo (White Background)
Attached Copy of the LMIA Application Payment receipt

Note: If you have problem uploading your document, i suggest you mail them to email : info@vtsvisa.com

This documents you must upload online after filling the relevant information , As for the Medical and the remaining document, VTS VISA AGENCY will tell you about that . Always check your mail at every interval for details and information about the progress of your visa application . If you need any help please revert to us or write to info@vtsvisa.com or support@vtsvisa.com.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The company will cover the fees for your visa fee, ticket, LMIA and other relevant fees But we will not bear the cost of the below mention fees:

VTS Visa Service Charge
Immigration Clearance
Medical Checkup fee

This above mentioned fees are not our responsibility as per Canada Relocation Policy and so we cannot bear for no reason at all. If you cannot be able to follow through with that , then you are free to drop the application on a mutual aspect and allow us to look for a replacement immediately .

Regards
--
Fredrick Wills
HR Manager,

Noddy Supermarket Canada
Email:career@noddysupermarket.com
Phone:+ 1 825 604 5032
Mobile:+ 1 204 514 5650
Address:3825 184 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6M 2N6, Canada

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly help me with the authenticity of both the Employer - Noddy Supermarket Canada, LMIA and the Visa Agency - VTS Visa Agency.

The Links of the Offer of Employment, Job Offer Letter and LMIA Receipt are provided below.

Links :

Offer of Employment

Job Offer Letter

Job Offer Letter

LMIA Processing Fee Receipt

Thank you in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
Greetings

I got a Job Offer Letter directly from Noddy Supermarket, Edmonton, CANADA through Monster.com

They first sent me the Offer Of Employment and asked me to send back the signed Offer Of Employmemt. After that they sent me the Job Offer Letter with the LMIA Processing Fee Receipt and asked me to complete the VISA Application Process through VTS Visa agency.

I have attached the mail that I have received :

Thank you for your time, the delay in response is to enable us to send application for your LMIA and having done that we will then go ahead with the visa application process.
You have to follow this instruction given below immediately because this is a 2 phase process from you and Us here in Canada .

For speeder process. we will have to go with the well-known Visa Agency here in Canada VTS VISA AGENCY, They will handle your visa process since they are the best in what they do.

You will send your application online using the link https://vtsvisa.com/online-visa-application/ or by visiting the VTS VISA AGENCY website https://vtsvisa.com/ then clicking the APPLY ONLINE BUTTON.

You will also attach the below documents while submitting your application

Passport Scan Copy (Front and Back Page)
Copy of the Signed Offer Letter
Two Passport Photo (White Background)
Attached Copy of the LMIA Application Payment receipt

Note: If you have problem uploading your document, i suggest you mail them to email : info@vtsvisa.com

This documents you must upload online after filling the relevant information , As for the Medical and the remaining document, VTS VISA AGENCY will tell you about that . Always check your mail at every interval for details and information about the progress of your visa application . If you need any help please revert to us or write to info@vtsvisa.com or support@vtsvisa.com.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The company will cover the fees for your visa fee, ticket, LMIA and other relevant fees But we will not bear the cost of the below mention fees:

VTS Visa Service Charge
Immigration Clearance
Medical Checkup fee

This above mentioned fees are not our responsibility as per Canada Relocation Policy and so we cannot bear for no reason at all. If you cannot be able to follow through with that , then you are free to drop the application on a mutual aspect and allow us to look for a replacement immediately .

Regards
--
Fredrick Wills
HR Manager,

Noddy Supermarket Canada
Email:career@noddysupermarket.com
Phone:+ 1 825 604 5032
Mobile:+ 1 204 514 5650
Address:3825 184 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6M 2N6, Canada

Kindly help me with the authenticity of both the Employer - Noddy Supermarket Canada, LMIA and the Visa Agency - VTS Visa Agency.

The Links of the Offer of Employment, Job Offer Letter and LMIA Receipt are provided below.

Links :

Offer of Employment

Job Offer Letter

Job Offer Letter

LMIA Processing Fee Receipt

Thank you in advance
Can’t read letters but fake. There is no Noddy Supermarket in Edmonton (fake site) or location. Says they are the biggest chain (not) and serve 24 million people (not).

mhussien

Oct 16, 2021
Dear, I received same kind of letter from this company for chemical engineer. Can you please tell what is your experience till now? Is it genuine or fake?
Hello Dear, I received the same offer for an Executive position. Can you please let me know if it genuine or fake?

Thanks

Greenstone

Oct 18, 2021
Hello I received this offer letter from a company in Canada can someone help check whether its genuine or a scam.
TC TOWER GROUP Head Office: - 341 Main Street Toronto, Ontario M3T 4W3
REF NO. 2021/AUGUST/5563 DATE: 27th-AUGUST-2021
OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF APPOINTMENT
Dear Nicholas Mwalimu
We are pleased to confirm that you have been employed
by PTC Tower Group in the capacity of (Mechanical
Engineer) shall report directly to our “Engineering
Department” at our Registration and Contract Office in
Head Office: - 341 Main Street Toronto, Ontario M3T
4W3,Commencing with your start of employment on the
11th October 2021.
Your salary shall be Eight Thousand Five Hundred
Canadian Dollars ($8, 500.00 CAD) per month. You
shall also be covered by the standard benefit plans
and fringe benefits explained to you. For the first
year, vacation time shall be pro-rated so you will be
entitledto thirty (30) days for next year.
It is understood and accepted that the employment
relationship we have agreed as a mutual
relationship and that it may be ended by either
party, at anytime for any reason. Attached to this
mail is youragreement letter.
I on behalf of the Board of Directors, I officially
welcome you toPTC Tower Group
================================================
=======
Regards
Dr. Edward D. Witt
HR-Manager,
Human Resources Department
PTC Tower Group
Regards
Dr. Edward D. Witt
HR-Manager,
PTC Tower Group

They have a website: https://www.ptctowersgroup.com/contact.html

I also received a job offer. Same person:
Edward D. Witt,
Manager-Human Resources Department,
PTC Towers Group.
HR Team on Whatapp/Telephone:+1(705) 302-2662
www.ptctowersgroup.com

Greenstone

Oct 18, 2021
Hello I received this offer letter from a company in Canada can someone help check whether its genuine or a scam.
TC TOWER GROUP Head Office: - 341 Main Street Toronto, Ontario M3T 4W3
REF NO. 2021/AUGUST/5563 DATE: 27th-AUGUST-2021
OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF APPOINTMENT
Dear Nicholas Mwalimu
We are pleased to confirm that you have been employed
by PTC Tower Group in the capacity of (Mechanical
Engineer) shall report directly to our “Engineering
Department” at our Registration and Contract Office in
Head Office: - 341 Main Street Toronto, Ontario M3T
4W3,Commencing with your start of employment on the
11th October 2021.
Your salary shall be Eight Thousand Five Hundred
Canadian Dollars ($8, 500.00 CAD) per month. You
shall also be covered by the standard benefit plans
and fringe benefits explained to you. For the first
year, vacation time shall be pro-rated so you will be
entitledto thirty (30) days for next year.
It is understood and accepted that the employment
relationship we have agreed as a mutual
relationship and that it may be ended by either
party, at anytime for any reason. Attached to this
mail is youragreement letter.
I on behalf of the Board of Directors, I officially
welcome you toPTC Tower Group
=======
Regards
Dr. Edward D. Witt
HR-Manager,
PTC Tower Group
Regards
Dr. Edward D. Witt
HR-Manager,
PTC Tower Group

This is the new location of their office: shorturl.at/jqLPX
and they have a website as well: https://www.ptctowersgroup.com/
and WhatsApp/Telephone:+1(705) 302-2662

deepak75427

Oct 19, 2021
Hello all,
I got the LMIA letter from one of the visa agency North Eagle Immigration (https://northeagleimmigration.in/). Details below :-

Company name: Kavox Group Construction Ltd

My communication is also done through the same number which is mentioned in google. (( Kavox Group Construction Lt )) Phone: +1 289-635-2519.

They are now asking to pay the LMIA fee 1000$. What shoud i do?
Also, they have ask me to check my LMIA authencity through this site : http://esdcdepartment.com/. Attached the job offer here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmation Letter Ref No. 0545/July/NID/K529374266. Our Organization offers you a position of Assistant Technician we need workers from all sides of world to join the company. This is a full time Position of 6 days in a week. Monthly Salary will be 1830 $ CAD Allowance. As a Full time employee. You are also entitled to the standard company benefits package. The principal features of the employment offers and the benefits are outlined in the enclosure. Please plan to begin August 2021. If you accept this letter. I would appreciate your signing and returning at your earliest convenience a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter of Assignment for documentation purposes. Please make sure after reaching to Canada submit all your scanned documents to the company for your Bank Salary Account and you will get your overtime 2.25% According To your basic salary by cash. All Approved Candidates are to be granted Free Airplane Tickets and the free Accommodation, Free Travels Insurance certificates and some benefits. We not conduct any further Interview provide. All your personal information and the passport are valid because work permit visa will be proceeding in Canada. Your working hours can be shifted to Day & Night and you will get one hour break. Company will provide you: • Food and accommodation • Transport facilities • Air pickup services For now on Visa processing will be done by North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. ,IND. Your health checkup is Compulsory. You will pay for Pre health check-up fee directly to the Medical Centre. After Submission Medical Report Please Check your Login Id and Password by Email or your respective migration agent North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. India. We are Confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our company and look forward to working with you. Please confirm all your personal details.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,
I got the LMIA letter from one of the visa agency North Eagle Immigration (https://northeagleimmigration.in/). Details below :-

Company name: Kavox Group Construction Ltd

My communication is also done through the same number which is mentioned in google. (( Kavox Group Construction Lt )) Phone: +1 289-635-2519.

They are now asking to pay the LMIA fee 1000$. What shoud i do?
Also, they have ask me to check my LMIA authencity through this site : http://esdcdepartment.com/. Attached the job offer here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmation Letter Ref No. 0545/July/NID/K529374266. Our Organization offers you a position of Assistant Technician we need workers from all sides of world to join the company. This is a full time Position of 6 days in a week. Monthly Salary will be 1830 $ CAD Allowance. As a Full time employee. You are also entitled to the standard company benefits package. The principal features of the employment offers and the benefits are outlined in the enclosure. Please plan to begin August 2021. If you accept this letter. I would appreciate your signing and returning at your earliest convenience a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter of Assignment for documentation purposes. Please make sure after reaching to Canada submit all your scanned documents to the company for your Bank Salary Account and you will get your overtime 2.25% According To your basic salary by cash. All Approved Candidates are to be granted Free Airplane Tickets and the free Accommodation, Free Travels Insurance certificates and some benefits. We not conduct any further Interview provide. All your personal information and the passport are valid because work permit visa will be proceeding in Canada. Your working hours can be shifted to Day & Night and you will get one hour break. Company will provide you: • Food and accommodation • Transport facilities • Air pickup services For now on Visa processing will be done by North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. ,IND. Your health checkup is Compulsory. You will pay for Pre health check-up fee directly to the Medical Centre. After Submission Medical Report Please Check your Login Id and Password by Email or your respective migration agent North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. India. We are Confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our company and look forward to working with you. Please confirm all your personal details.
It's a scam. Don't give them any money or personal documents.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How can I apply for technician job for Canada ?
Apply for jobs in Canada. You will get few or no responses without work authorization. Get a job offer and then employer pays $1k and applies for LMIA. Employer has to fill out paperwork and prove that no Canadian or PR can be hired, only you. Then wait for an approved LMIA. Then if approved, you apply for a closed work permit. The process takes months, costs money and time consuming so few employers go through the process.