28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir . How can I check my pocecee application or how can I check my status
The job offer you've received is almost certainly fake and a scam.

Did they offer you free flights or accommodations or food? If so, it's a scam.

There is no way to verify online if an LMIA number is valid or not.

Rukon

Nov 21, 2021
Hello sir . How can I apply work permit online please anyone give the link for applying online please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello sir . How can I apply work permit online please anyone give the link for applying online please
You do not qualify to apply for a work permit at this time.

You can only apply for a work permit once you have a job offer from an employer in Canada and that employer has obtained an approved LMIA.

Your first step is to get a job offer in Canada and then your employer needs to apply for an approved LMIA. It is generally very difficult to find employers who are willing to go through this process.

louieskye

Nov 25, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
please tell me if its real or fake?

Attention: Appointee,

The Human Resources Department of PTC Towers Group Office wish to inform you that your application CV has been properly Reviewed with your Submitted details. Your Name has been considered for employment with our Company as one of our new employees who has successfully passed the Interview as it was expected.

Your qualification experience and eligibility to work in our company has been confirmed by PTC Towers Group office Management.Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their traveling documents from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC),you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your traveling documents.in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule.Below are the list of the documents require to email us :

Offer letter, sign
A colour copy of your passport
A passport size photo with a white background.
Your educational certificates
Your qualifications certificates.

Your file will be open CIBC office in Canada on your behalf for the Visa process. considering the documents that you may be required to present before the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services and the nature of interview that you might face, the time and Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you.We therefore decided to establish a responsible cordial relationship in the CIBC for fast approval of Work Visa to our selected applicants without delay and long visa protocol. This will prove that you are our employee and all necessary help should be availed to you.Please when coming to Canada to assume office,you are to come with your hard copies of your educational qualification.

As it was stated in the appointment letter soft copy; (a) you are to take responsibility for your ICC fees.(b) That the Company will pay for your flight ticket to Canada after your Visa is approved (c) The Company will refund the Visa processing ICC to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada. (d) The Company will not initially take responsibility for your ICC fees as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Visa has been approved to them.

We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose traveling documents have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Ontario to join us.

Your's Sincerely,
Linda T. Ward
Manager-Human Resources Department,
PTC Towers Group.
HR Team on Whatapp/Telephone: +1 (450) 232-7771
www.ptctowersgroup.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
please tell me if its real or fake?

Attention: Appointee,

The Human Resources Department of PTC Towers Group Office wish to inform you that your application CV has been properly Reviewed with your Submitted details. Your Name has been considered for employment with our Company as one of our new employees who has successfully passed the Interview as it was expected.

Your qualification experience and eligibility to work in our company has been confirmed by PTC Towers Group office Management.Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their traveling documents from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC),you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your traveling documents.in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule.Below are the list of the documents require to email us :

Offer letter, sign
A colour copy of your passport
A passport size photo with a white background.
Your educational certificates
Your qualifications certificates.

Your file will be open CIBC office in Canada on your behalf for the Visa process. considering the documents that you may be required to present before the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services and the nature of interview that you might face, the time and Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you.We therefore decided to establish a responsible cordial relationship in the CIBC for fast approval of Work Visa to our selected applicants without delay and long visa protocol. This will prove that you are our employee and all necessary help should be availed to you.Please when coming to Canada to assume office,you are to come with your hard copies of your educational qualification.

As it was stated in the appointment letter soft copy; (a) you are to take responsibility for your ICC fees.(b) That the Company will pay for your flight ticket to Canada after your Visa is approved (c) The Company will refund the Visa processing ICC to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada. (d) The Company will not initially take responsibility for your ICC fees as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Visa has been approved to them.

We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose traveling documents have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Ontario to join us.

Your's Sincerely,
Linda T. Ward
Manager-Human Resources Department,
PTC Towers Group.
HR Team on Whatapp/Telephone: +1 (450) 232-7771
www.ptctowersgroup.com
Fake.

Reactions: louieskye
Nov 26, 2021
Hello!! Great to meet you all. Can anyone confirm if this LMIA System file number is Legit ?
LMIA System file number: 6127893279
Employer Id : 4291584
Employer Name: Allied International Group
Position : AC Technician

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello!! Great to meet you all. Can anyone confirm if this LMIA System file number is Legit ?
LMIA System file number: 6127893279
Employer Id : 4291584
Employer Name: Allied International Group
Position : AC Technician
Your question was already answered. No point in posting the same thing again.

There is no way to verify if your job offer is real based on this information.

You need to post the full job offer letter.

If they are offering free flights / accommodations / food, then it's fake and a scam.

Reactions: YVR123
Dec 30, 2021
Hi,
My friend received a lima letter. I want to know it's original or fake.
how I can check.
Please update me

Date 2021-10-14
ER ID#984479
Application #2021-CAN-AB1577024
Job#Driver
Lima Stream work permit
lima validity 19 April 2024
CRA BUSINESS NUMBER 2569862
LEGAL BUSINESS NUMBER 268953300 45
EMPLOYER BUSINESS ADDRESS: AVE TR SW, CALGARY, AB TIM INI
CONTACT NAME RICHARD EDSON