+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

Eman057

Oct 21, 2021
Good day... please help me to verify this website cic.ga.canada.cousellor.com if it is one of canada immigration website?this is the one who emailed me for the visa and travel insurance for Canada...and also Their is a certain Mr.thomas liams that he is a immigration visa consultant please help me to verify all cos he is asking for 1092CAD for travel....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day... please help me to verify this website cic.ga.canada.cousellor.com if it is one of canada immigration website?this is the one who emailed me for the visa and travel insurance for Canada...and also Their is a certain Mr.thomas liams that he is a immigration visa consultant please help me to verify all cos he is asking for 1092CAD for travel....
This is not a valid URL.

However this is not a government website. The real government website is here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html

If someone is asking your for money, then it's pretty much guaranteed to be a scam.

Reactions: Eman057

Ag095993

Oct 11, 2021
Can’t read letters but fake. There is no Noddy Supermarket in Edmonton (fake site) or location. Says they are the biggest chain (not) and serve 24 million people (not).
Thanks a lot for your help. I would like to let you know that it turned out to be FAKE. I asked them for my LMIA File Number and they sent me an obscene mail and terminated my offer letter.

Nov 4, 2021
Hi sir
Can you see this offer and tell me if it real or fake
We are pleased to confirm that you have been employed by PTC Towers Group in the capacity of (Quality Manager)shall report directly to our “Quality Department” at our Registration and Contract Office in Head Office: - 7487 Trans-Canada Saint-Laurent Quebec H4T 1T3, CANADA,Commencing with your start of employment on the 6th December 2021. Your salary shall be Eight Thousand Five Hundred Canadian Dollars ($8, 500.00 CAD) per month. You shall also be covered by the standard benefit plans and fringe benefits explained to you. For the first year, vacation time shall be pro-rated so you will be entitled to thirty (30) days for next year. It is understood and accepted that the employment relationship we have agreed as a mutual relationship and that it may be ended by either party, at anytime for any reason. Attached to this mail is your agreement letter. I on behalf of the Board of Directors, I officially welcome you to PTC Towers Group ======================================================================================================= Regards Patricia M. Nichols HR-Manager, Human Resources Department PTC Towers Group

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi sir
Can you see this offer and tell me if it real or fake
We are pleased to confirm that you have been employed by PTC Towers Group in the capacity of (Quality Manager)shall report directly to our “Quality Department” at our Registration and Contract Office in Head Office: - 7487 Trans-Canada Saint-Laurent Quebec H4T 1T3, CANADA,Commencing with your start of employment on the 6th December 2021. Your salary shall be Eight Thousand Five Hundred Canadian Dollars ($8, 500.00 CAD) per month. You shall also be covered by the standard benefit plans and fringe benefits explained to you. For the first year, vacation time shall be pro-rated so you will be entitled to thirty (30) days for next year. It is understood and accepted that the employment relationship we have agreed as a mutual relationship and that it may be ended by either party, at anytime for any reason. Attached to this mail is your agreement letter. I on behalf of the Board of Directors, I officially welcome you to PTC Towers Group ======================================================================================================= Regards Patricia M. Nichols HR-Manager, Human Resources Department PTC Towers Group
Fake - common scam.

Nov 9, 2021
Hi my name is jasbir singh
I am working in oman as a truck driver since 2013.
Now I go to UAE to drop and pick goods.
I have 6.5 ielts score with sufficient work experience in trucking.
Can any one tell me how can I find an employer to offer me a job in canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi my name is jasbir singh
I am working in oman as a truck driver since 2013.
Now I go to UAE to drop and pick goods.
I have 6.5 ielts score with sufficient work experience in trucking.
Can any one tell me how can I find an employer to offer me a job in canada.
You apply for jobs in Canada (job bank, indeed), get a job offer and then employer files for LMIA to prove no Canadian can do the job. Then employer waits for LMIA (months) and if positive, then you apply for a closed work permit.

Rukon

Nov 21, 2021
Dear sir
If there anything free on LMIA latter they write like airfare. Food. Accommodation. So that mean it's fake LMIA
AND even if it is same thing on employment latter they write as same as Lmia is also fake or ??????

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir
If there anything free on LMIA latter they write like airfare. Food. Accommodation. So that mean it's fake LMIA
AND even if it is same thing on employment latter they write as same as Lmia is also fake or ??????
Post the letter but yes it is fake because no employer gives food, accommodation etc.