+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply open work permit

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
He does not know if he received exclusion order. So basically he needs valid passport to get his PR if he gets approved? And he had open work permit before so is there any chance he get new one if he apply without status? Thanks for answers! This forum helps me a lot! Even lawyers can not answer like you guys(there may be lawyers too behind the posts idk lol sorry)! thanks a lot
Be careful here. If he doesn't know if he received an exclusion order, I'd be a bit afraid that he did and doesn't quite know it or doesn't want to acknowledge it to CIC. I think there are questions on the application about rejections of visa applications and it asks you for explanations so you may want to do some research.

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Be careful here. If he doesn't know if he received an exclusion order, I'd be a bit afraid that he did and doesn't quite know it or doesn't want to acknowledge it to CIC. I think there are questions on the application about rejections of visa applications and it asks you for explanations so you may want to do some research.
so what are your suggestions?