+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for PR under NEW Caregiver Program

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
any development in your timeline? I will be filing application on August. Thanks.
Your NOC code is 4412 for live in caregiver.
The duty must fit your work, not only the title.
If you are in the wrong code, your application will be refused, and the processing fee is not refundable.
You need to reapply.

egay_11

Jan 5, 2013
Cass77 said:
Is there any person who apply caring for children pathway?
Hi cass77, i dont know anybody yet who applied for the children pathway, did you also send an open work permit application with your PR application? Thank you...//

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
egay_11 said:
Hi cass77, i dont know anybody yet who applied for the children pathway, did you also send an open work permit application with your PR application? Thank you...//
hi, do you also apply caring for children pathway?
I didn't send owp with my application. I'm going to work until I get my pr so it is not necessary to apply owp.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
I didn't send owp with my application. I'm going to work until I get my pr so it is not necessary to apply owp.
I just want to know when are you going to submit your application, I will be filing on Middle of Sept. Do you know anyone who submitted already under the new pathway? Thanks.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Poodle8 said:
Hi i will be applying too under the new pathway. However, i just have one question: on the document list in th mailing application column. There is a requirement of self addressed labels... What is that? Is it supposed to be a return envelope with return address? Thanks!
Btw congrats to you!
I suggest to check the instruction guide, I think it's there. I believe the return address will be your adress and has to be written in the envelop too.

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
I just want to know when are you going to submit your application, I will be filing on Middle of Sept. Do you know anyone who submitted already under the new pathway? Thanks.
There are two new pathways. I am asking if you are going to submit YOUR application under caring for children pathway.
I submitted my application on July 23. I am the only one who submit pr application under caring for children pathway as I know.

egay_11

Jan 5, 2013
Cass77 said:
Thank you for replying cass77.... I will be applying for caring for people with high medical needs in December... Good luck on your application. Please keep us posted.....Thank you....//

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
egay_11 said:
Thank you for replying cass77.... I will be applying for caring for people with high medical needs in December... Good luck on your application. Please keep us posted.....Thank you....//
I know many people apply that pathway. But no one apply the pathway I applied! T_T
I opened a new post trying to find someone who can share any info but no one replied! T_T
I will keep posting...

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
I have 5 friends are going to apply caring for big medical care, one of them is a registered nurse.
He got refused by cic at first time, but it was cic's fault. So cic reopened his case. But the fee he paid first time didn't get refund.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
There are two new pathways. I am asking if you are going to submit YOUR application under caring for children pathway.
I submitted my application on July 23. I am the only one who submit pr application under caring for children pathway as I know.
I will be submitting under caring for elderly of high medical
Needs.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
I have 5 friends are going to apply caring for big medical care, one of them is a registered nurse.
He got refused by cic at first time, but it was cic's fault. So cic reopened his case. But the fee he paid first time didn't get refund.
So if it was the fault of the immigration officer, she should be refunded for the fee she paid, that's could be so unfair in her part. Do you have an idea why the officer refused her application? Did you already received an acknowledgement from the officer? Anyway, I think there's no any big difference whether you applied either of the two pathways since both has the same requirements and process only that of course it's named based on the description of applicant's work experience in caregiving which is to care for elderly and children. Have your heard anyone approved? Thanks.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
I never knew anyone who applied from
Any of the new pathway, so, it's only here in the forum that I heard someone applying under the new pathway. I'm hoping for any one of us processing to have a positive and speedy response coming from the officer. Anyway, it's my pleasure to converse with all of you here in the forum via text at my mobile number 647-898-9589. Just introduce yourself using your name being used here in the forum. Thank you so much for responding.

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
So if it was the fault of the immigration officer, she should be refunded for the fee she paid, that's could be so unfair in her part. Do you have an idea why the officer refused her application? Did you already received an acknowledgement from the officer? Anyway, I think there's no any big difference whether you applied either of the two pathways since both has the same requirements and process only that of course it's named based on the description of applicant's work experience in caregiving which is to care for elderly and children. Have your heard anyone approved? Thanks.
Well, he took ielts for language, and the score reached CLB7, you can see how ielts marked with CLB 7 at cic website. if you get everything 6 in ielts that means you reach the CLB7. For celpip, you should get everything 7 if you want CLB7.
He got 7 6.5 7 7, he reached CLB7 definitely. But cic officers refused him with the language didnt get the CLB7.
He contacted with MB, cic officers, and showed what they wrote on the website. The officers reopen his case with no fee refund.

That is all I know.
He just got reopened on July 25th. So I dont think he get any updates.

I just want to answer the question you asked before, you will not get the fee refund if you get refused.