+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
You mean the length of visit affects IRCCs decision to allow this change or not? Lets say I am visiting a country for 10-15 days only, then what?
10-15 days would be too short especially now that the embassies are either closed or backlogged. if you feel you cant submit your passport within the 30 days due to travel you could request an extension

Reactions: Sicilian

Simis gill

Aug 10, 2020
can anyone please help me with vissa. I had received my CAQ and study permit extension for canada. I need to do stamping process. how can i apply online by GC key and what is normal processing time. i was student in canada just visited india and immigration docs. expired before coming to india. i had applied for extensions. Now, i got but dont know where to sumbit pasport for vissa stamping. what is the process for stamping via VFS or direct.

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone can anyone please tell me processing of passport as of now how long it takes passport submitted august 12 and its at the embassy for processing since 13th so amy idea how long we have to wait for the visa to be stamped(spouse application) vsf jordan amman

Aug 26, 2020
Passport send December 10th 2019
Tracking # was send December 12th 2019 from vfs. We have not heard any thing from the Canada embassy Kingston Jamaica. 4 months now. Application is PR.
Have you received your passport now? I just want to have an idea of the timeline. I have been waiting 4weeks

Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone can anyone please tell me how long it takes for processing of passport as of now. Passport submitted July 28 at DHL and delivered July 29th at the Canadian High Commission at Waterloo Road Kingston Jamaica for processing. Any idea how long I have to wait for the visa to be stamped(spouse application).

Aug 28, 2020
Hi friends,
I have submitted the passport for study permit stamping from an address but unfortunately I had to move from that place and eventually my address changed. So when the study permit has got stamped and passport was about to send back to my previous address, they asked for address verification. So I verified with new address. But got no clue how long will it take to get ?? Does anyone has gone through similar situation?

Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone can anyone please tell me processing of passport as of now how long it takes passport submitted august 12 and its at the embassy for processing since 13th so amy idea how long we have to wait for the visa to be stamped(spouse application) vsf jordan amman
Hi

Have you received your passport? Just want to know new timelines as I am waiting as well.

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Sent pp on sept 11 haven’t heard anything I am 10 days in already. The finish line seems to be hard, I have had anxiety for ten days straight. Can’t wait to finish this process.

Reactions: YeYe_0000

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
can anyone who had submitted their passport to NDVO please tell how did you paid for the 2 way courier service?
i received PPR today and there is a VFS website link given but there is no direction to follow. the link only take me to the website home page thats it. please help me and also did you received any 2nd letter of instruction after you got the PPR email?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
can anyone who had submitted their passport to NDVO please tell how did you paid for the 2 way courier service?
i received PPR today and there is a VFS website link given but there is no direction to follow. the link only take me to the website home page thats it. please help me and also did you received any 2nd letter of instruction after you got the PPR email?
Hi
Congratulations! Can you confirm if your Country of Residence is currently India? Also, you belong to which category of PR?
TIA

paulaski

Nov 4, 2019
Pls I submitted my passport via vfs accra but I didn't include the IMM008 form. Does anyone know how I can send it to the IRCC though nothing change with my family status. Am really getting worried as it's more than 2weeks IRCC received the passport yet nothing from them yet.