+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019
I just got a "Your application status has changes." email, but I am unable to login to see what it is because the server is down, but this is most likely the change of the application to approved, which happens when they stamp the passport. So, looks like I will get getting the VFS message to pick up the passport tmr.

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations.... Keep posting your updates....

I just got a "Your application status has changes." email, but I am unable to login to see what it is because the server is down, but this is most likely the change of the application to approved, which happens when they stamp the passport. So, looks like I will get getting the VFS message to pick up the passport tmr.

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I just checked CIC account. Update available. Application approved. Counterfoil generated. Will receive email ina day or two for PP pick up. Thanks

Reactions: YoYo81

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I just checked CIC account. Update available. Application approved. Counterfoil generated. Will receive email ina day or two for PP pick up. Thanks
Congratulations for both of you

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

randomuser09

Dec 7, 2019
Just logged into my cic account. The counter foil has been issued. 3 Feb submissions looks like they are done. Good luck for all those who are waiting!
I have submitted on 7th Feb VIA VFS NEPAL and the passport was under process since Feb 11 at IRCC Delhi. Since then no response.

nehakhedekar

Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone. I have been a forever lurker and posting for the first time. These forums have really helped me a lot. But now i'm in a soup and i have no one to ask. Would really appreciate if any one of you could help. I had applied for PR through Express entry. I got request to submit passport (Ready for Visa mail) on 10th Feb 2020. I submitted my passport to VFS office in Mumbai on 13th Feb. I got emails stating it is dispatched and all that in consecutive days, Final mail that it is at IRCC office at New Delhi for processing was received on 17th Feb 2020. Post that there is no intimation. I read on these forums that it takes 10 business days. Today is the 9th business day (counting from 13th feb when i submitted passport at VFS office). What should i do where should i inquire. I am scared of any rejection cos my passport is expiring on 14th Oct 2020. I still have 8 months. The letter said it should have 6 months validity. Still i am scared i am little paranoid. Please Help.

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019
Hello everyone. I have been a forever lurker and posting for the first time. These forums have really helped me a lot. But now i'm in a soup and i have no one to ask. Would really appreciate if any one of you could help. I had applied for PR through Express entry. I got request to submit passport (Ready for Visa mail) on 10th Feb 2020. I submitted my passport to VFS office in Mumbai on 13th Feb. I got emails stating it is dispatched and all that in consecutive days, Final mail that it is at IRCC office at New Delhi for processing was received on 17th Feb 2020. Post that there is no intimation. I read on these forums that it takes 10 business days. Today is the 9th business day (counting from 13th feb when i submitted passport at VFS office). What should i do where should i inquire. I am scared of any rejection cos my passport is expiring on 14th Oct 2020. I still have 8 months. The letter said it should have 6 months validity. Still i am scared i am little paranoid. Please Help.
No need to be scared at all! The processing is taking a bit of time, about 25-30 days now, so just be patient. You have the Ready for Visa email, they will not deny you the PR. All of the people working at IRCC are not against you, they are just following procedures. So, the procedure here is to put the counterfoil in your passport, as long as it has 6 months validity and you have 2 free pages, which you have, so chill. :)

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just logged into my cic account. The counter foil has been issued. 3 Feb submissions looks like they are done. Good luck for all those who are waiting!
Congratulations Sam.

Your case gives me hope as submission date for my wifes passport is 4th February.

Hope I will hear something by Friday or atleast next week.

Its my 1st anniversary on 9th March so want to reunite with my wife.

Will riots in Delhi delay our stamping more?

Any additional information you will provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks and wish you the best!

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019
Congratulations Sam.

Your case gives me hope as submission date for my wifes passport is 4th February.

Hope I will hear something by Friday or atleast next week.

Its my 1st anniversary on 9th March so want to reunite with my wife.

Will riots in Delhi delay our stamping more?

Any additional information you will provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks and wish you the best!
I am absolutely sure you will get it in the next day or two, I think there was just a backlog... Reading previous posts, such a long waiting period is rare, so there is a good chance that things will speed up from now on...

randomuser09

Dec 7, 2019
I am absolutely sure you will get it in the next day or two, I think there was just a backlog... Reading previous posts, such a long waiting period is rare, so there is a good chance that things will speed up from now on...
I have submitted on 7th Feb VIA VFS NEPAL and the passport was under process since Feb 11 at IRCC Delhi. Since then no response.