+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys,
I am PR in Canada,came here through skilled immigration. I recently realized that I provided wrong birth date for my sister when applied for PR. month and year are correct but day is wrong. can someone pls guide me how i can get it corrected?
thanks
Is the dob of your sister relevant for your application points? If not, I would stay put. If yes, I would provide an update using cse explain the error.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
i got study visa approved and was requested to submit passport...so i submitted passport on 24 sep in vfs global jalandhar...and it reached canada visa office on 25 sep..i got tect msg on 25 that is it undr process at IRCC office chd...aftr that i haven'TV get any mail..does anybody know that whether embassy take too much time for stamping stdy visa too??
Give it 2 weeks

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Hi guys! Our passports have been with the Canadian Visa Office in Sao Paulo for 2 weeks now. How much longer could it take? Is this normal? Thanks!

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Thanks. But I don't think immitracker is answer to everything. There are people who don't use it as often as this forum.
Are you sure about that?

I am taking about trackers here https://myimmitracker.com/en/trackers?utf8=✓&trackers[subtrackers]=0&trackers[subtrackers]=1&trackers[category]=all&trackers[q]=Canada&commit=Search

There is virtually no traffic on their forums but I have found their tracker more dense with data and interface more superior and helpful in evaluating progress of ones case.

Even after drilling down for your case specific details, you might find 5-15 profiles for your week depending upon how niche your case is

Divad

Oct 2, 2019
He
Got PPR on April 13 and sent Passport on April 13 itself and still waiting for my Visa....Why after Approval they are taking so long.

I have to book tickets and I read somewhere that guy sent passport on March 6 and got it on March 31, I mean I like what is wrong with just putting a stamp and send it back...

I already had invited for CIIP GO Session now....Over the top, my mom says asking for passport doesn't mean its approval (Note she is 66 years old and doesn't understand English :p
Hey did you get your visa?

amitgreatus

Aug 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-05-2019
Marking my presence here.

PPR 10th Oct, passport submitted 14th Oct at Mumbai VFS.

Anyone else with about around same dates?
Hello, Any update on your passport? Did you get them back?

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Marking my presence here.

PPR 10th Oct, passport submitted 14th Oct at Mumbai VFS.

Anyone else with about around same dates?
I submitted passport on Oct 01 to VFS and delivered yo Amman VO on Oct 03 and I am still waiting. Any idea how long it takes??

amruta.arti

Oct 17, 2019
I have submitted my passport for pr visa stamping 10th sep 19 at vfs mumbai.and that being in processing on 12th sep 19 at Delhi immigration office.today is 19th oct 19 still I am waiting for my passport.i want to travel by this month end.also I have sent couple of emails to Delhi office no response from them. Plz share if any one face same issues..also let me know the any chances to rejected of pr even after getting COPR.

bindhu binnu

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have received PPR request on Sep 22 and submitted passport Sep 23 from vfs when will they return my passport and i am unable to track through the VFS Reference number