+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks. But seems he was approved in 2 weeks but his courier took time
Thats what i m saying! Sometimes they stamp and leave it there to rest...and send later in a batch and sometimes they just stamp and send it to a processed batch. Which makes sense though....batch processing. I guess me n you are on d same batch...the August ppl...n by the end of last week of Aug we may expect some movement. By d way i sent my package on the 8th Aug n rcvd on 13Aug. So pretty close to ur one with 2 days difference. We should start getting worried from next Monday. :D

ansh004

May 6, 2018
Thats what i m saying! Sometimes they stamp and leave it there to rest...and send later in a batch and sometimes they just stamp and send it to a processed batch. Which makes sense though....batch processing. I guess me n you are on d same batch...the August ppl...n by the end of last week of Aug we may expect some movement. By d way i sent my package on the 8th Aug n rcvd on 13Aug. So pretty close to ur one with 2 days difference. We should start getting worried from next Monday. :D
yeah I hope so. They received my passport on 6th evening only as I submitted it in person. Let me know if you see any movement.

Reactions: Rawhide

hrskhi

Aug 22, 2018
i submitted my passport through vfs on 2nd August ( delivered on 3rd Aug to NDVO) and after 20 days still waiting for...?