+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Thank you :) It took 15 days from the day I submitted it at VFS till I got it back. My LVO was New Delhi.
When have you submitted your visa? Which is your LVO?
Thanks for the update. I sumbitted mine on tuesday. At the London vfs. Not sure when London vo will send it back. The waiting game is hard.
Good luck for your landing :)

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for the update. I sumbitted mine on tuesday. At the London vfs. Not sure when London vo will send it back. The waiting game is hard.
Good luck for your landing :)
Thank you :)
It's hard I agree, especially when you're in the last leg! You could check the timelines on myimmitacker for London VO.
Timescale on the website for NDVO was pretty accurate!
Goodluck to you too!

veshriram

Jul 24, 2018
I sent my passports and photos to the Ottawa office last Friday and they got it on Tuesday this week. How long would it take to get the passports back? I am already in Canada.. Is there a way to get the landing done without leaving the country? Any info would be of great help. TIA!

Reactions: Jumboimm

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
I sent my passports and photos to the Ottawa office last Friday and they got it on Tuesday this week. How long would it take to get the passports back? I am already in Canada.. Is there a way to get the landing done without leaving the country? Any info would be of great help. TIA!
Hey, have you gotten your passport back?

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys - Anywhere here whose applied at the Sydney VO? I submitted my and wife's passports 13th Aug and was wondering on when can we expect to hear back. If not Sydney VO, what's the usual trend/experience with other locations?

Thanks.

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi Moana
When did you get your passport back? I submitted to Singapore in 1st week of August and still waiting.
SGVO hasnt stamped any passport for BD submissions in last 7 days. At least thats what immitracker is showing.