+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Gurjit@singh

Jun 26, 2018
You should not book the ticket becoz they work very slow like as postoffyc employe. I got my ppr on 21 may
I submiited my passport on 1 june after ppr bt still they didnt any reply

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hi,

We just received request for passport submission for my parents. They are in Delhi. Is there a way to send the passports by post or it has to be done in person only?

If in person, then besides carrying the passports and the passport submission request letter, what other documents are required? Also, where is the VAC for Canada visa. We plan to submit the passports within a few days so a quick response would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Varun

Yumee

Aug 5, 2018
Hi. Anyone with the passport being processed with VFS for PRV since 24th July here? Have you had your passport back to you, guys?

kanwar

Apr 21, 2012
I have to submit my passport this week . And I have couple of questions .

1. Can I apply at different centre and pick up at other centre ?
2. Do I need to book an appointment ? Is there a specific time before which accept passports ?
3. This question is for people who have applied at Vfs Chandigarh and Jalandhar . Is there any difference between processing time of 2 centres ?

immiknowhow

Jan 27, 2018
I have to submit my passport this week . And I have couple of questions .

1. Can I apply at different centre and pick up at other centre ?
2. Do I need to book an appointment ? Is there a specific time before which accept passports ?
3. This question is for people who have applied at Vfs Chandigarh and Jalandhar . Is there any difference between processing time of 2 centres ?

below link sums up the VFS INDIA procedure..

https://immiknowhow.com/2017/08/10/after-ppr-procedure-at-india-vfs/

no need of appointment, avoid the time window allocated for travel agents..

Reactions: kanwar

engrsammy

Aug 5, 2017
Good day
I submitted my passport at Vfs office in Lagos on July, 31st and got delivered at Vfs office in Accra the same day.
when should I be expecting my stamp passport back???

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone, just found out that my passport has been processed and dispatched back from Canadian high commission to visa office ! So so thrilled today! Apparently it takes one working day for it to get back, I’m going to collect it on Monday/Tuesday ! Good luck everyone !
Congratulations very hapoy gor you. Could you pls confirm how long did it take to get the cisa stamped? Also what vo was yours? Thanks

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations very hapoy gor you. Could you pls confirm how long did it take to get the cisa stamped? Also what vo was yours? Thanks
Thank you :) It took 15 days from the day I submitted it at VFS till I got it back. My LVO was New Delhi.
When have you submitted your visa? Which is your LVO?

Reactions: wchaudhry