Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I submitted on 28th March and got hold of it yesterday. There are many who have been waiting for even more than a month
Oh!! Thank you.. was getting a bit paranoid as I submitted when the passport was 6 month post expiry.. are you a PR applicant? When did your online status changed to approved.

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Oh!! Thank you.. was getting a bit paranoid as I submitted when the passport was 6 month post expiry.. are you a PR applicant? When did your online status changed to approved.
Lol, well if you are talking about vfs then they never change the status to approved. They send sms and email mentioning that the processed passports are ready for collection. At times they don't even send an email or sms and you can only find out by tracking your application online.
For CIC account, we never had the access to login id and password as our consultants were handling and or was mentioned in their clause that they will never share it. Our consultant was sharing the update once every week. And they directly sent an email related to landing details rather than the online status. So I will not be able to provide an idea on it.

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Lol, well if you are talking about vfs then they never change the status to approved. They send sms and email mentioning that the processed passports are ready for collection. At times they don't even send an email or sms and you can only find out by tracking your application online.
For CIC account, we never had the access to login id and password as our consultants were handling and or was mentioned in their clause that they will never share it. Our consultant was sharing the update once every week. And they directly sent an email related to landing details rather than the online status. So I will not be able to provide an idea on it.
I mean they used to senr a screenshot of the status every week, but approved status screenshot they never shared, nor we asked for it. We have access to original documents. It generally gets changed after your passport gets stamped. This is an idea that I derived from from different posts in the forum

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Well, I have shared an idea according to India's system. I don't have much idea about Ghana. Though I think there must not be many differences

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well, I have shared an idea according to India's system. I don't have much idea about Ghana. Though I think there must not be many differences
Thank you for your reply! Well I sent mine through courier DHL as per the instruction. Well.. would keep on waiting. Thanks Again. All the best

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
I submitted my passport in person at VFS makati last monday, then after 4days they sent me SMS that my passport is ready for pick up today. it’s so fast

Reactions: Sukhbhat

Sandhuja

Jul 30, 2017
Hi can someone tell the procedure to submit passport at vfs mumbai? Do I need to take appointment? What are the documents that need to be submitted? Can I use the same passport photos clicked in December for my EAPR to submit now for COPR?
Hey can you let me know wat all document you submiited to vfs mumbai ..the original email or you requested for change in visa office

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
Hi guys,

I have submitted my pp to VFS on 29 March and Singapore received it on 2nd April. Till then there is no update. It's been 19 day already. Should I call Singapore? Or sending an email will be more convenient. Please suggest...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi guys,

I have submitted my pp to VFS on 29 March and Singapore received it on 2nd April. Till then there is no update. It's been 19 day already. Should I call Singapore? Or sending an email will be more convenient. Please suggest...
Singapore may take more than 21 days, except for urgent cases.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Well you asked this question specifically from Abhiud, but would like to share my experience with you. I think the process must be same throughout the country. Myself and my husband both had the same query and we called up on their helpline. They said that no appointment required. You can directly head towards vfs global with the documents mentioned in the PPR email. The documents involved PPR email's printout for each candidate, consent form for each candidate, the consent form must be signed by the candidate whose consent form that is. You can sign that in front of them or you can sign it before going there, signature to be done by parents in the consent form of a minor. The Size and number of photographs as instructed in the PPR document. Original passport, two copies of first and last pages of each passport.
I hope it helps. But would recommend to speak to their customer care executives for better assurance. They guide you really well.
Thanks
Hi thank you for your detailed reply. As per your suggestion, called the customer care and they were pretty helpful about the details. will be going on Monday, hope everything works out well. :)

Reactions: Sukhbhat

Twin22

Feb 19, 2018
Me too..Its more than one month..They are not replying to mail and no another way to contact delhi high commision.Keep me update when u get your passport.
Hi, in my case also its more than a month I have submitted my passport on 9th March and still in process at high commission delhi .My husband is also in Canada.do msg when u get passport