+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

tejbirsingh

Jun 7, 2017
I submitted by passport in VFS Hyderabad on March 15. Received a confirmation that it has been received by NVDO on March 17. Since then the tracking status still shows the same update that "it is being processed in New Delhi". I have a travel coming up on Apr 19th and really worried now.
I have sent multiple emails to the Delhi Immigration and also submitted an urgent request letter to VFS Hyderabad last week. Still no updates?

Anybody here who have submitted in March and still awaiting for updates? This is really crazy. Pathetic turnaround time.
Hi,
I submitted my passport at VFS Hyderabad on 9th March. Still no update.
Don't know how long will it take to stamping the visa.

subu2809

Mar 13, 2018
Hi All,

Is there a way to directly reach NDVO and request them for the stamping. My passport is stuck since March 15 and I have a travel this Thursday. Can we go directly go and request in NDVO?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi All,

Is there a way to directly reach NDVO and request them for the stamping. My passport is stuck since March 15 and I have a travel this Thursday. Can we go directly go and request in NDVO?
Oh, that’s really long. Have you emailed them or raised CSE that you have an upcoming trip?

subu2809

Mar 13, 2018
Yes I have emailed them multiple times. I only get an automated response that the reply will be sent in 30 Working days!!
I have even given an urgent request letter in VFS, Hyd on April 5. It is of no use!!

Hence, wanted to check if there is any way I can directly go to Delhi office and request the passport. Has anybody done that here?

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Yes I have emailed them multiple times. I only get an automated response that the reply will be sent in 30 Working days!!
I have even given an urgent request letter in VFS, Hyd on April 5. It is of no use!!

Hence, wanted to check if there is any way I can directly go to Delhi office and request the passport. Has anybody done that here?
I would recommend that you check your status online now. I checked it 10 minutes ago, but it was not processed. I checked just now and saw that it has been processed. Maybe they are clearing all pending ones today. My husband didn't receive any email or sms on their end

Reactions: zeus1990

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017

Also, I had a word with representative of vfs three day back. They called today for feedback and I said, I do not any positive or negative feedback. It is not in your hands. Only one request please convey the ndvo people that they should clear the pending files soon. And saw the update now

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hi Sukhbhat,

Thanks for the response and Congratulations!! When did you submit the passports? Was it directly to Delhi office?
Yeah we submitted it directly to vfs global delhi. I am praying for you too dude and all the others waiting for their passports. I have faith that you all will receive it on time.
We submitted on 27th march

abdul87

Jun 8, 2016
Anyone here has pp processed at Canada Visa Office in Singapore? I sent mine to CVAC on 12 Mar but now it's been 29 days and my tracking status just says pp is being processed at Canada Visa Office.

Is it abnormal to be this long? I'm worried.

You have to contact them after complete 4 weeks after submission date >>> they mentioned that in PPR letter

subu2809

Mar 13, 2018
Hi Adbul,

Is there a contact number that we can contact them? I have sent multiple emails to Delhi Immigration Email address and they just dont respond. VFS folks have no idea and they just give is the common email address asking us to email.

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hi all,
Just wanted to know if the visa has been approved or refused. Because the message from vfs global doesn't mention about it. I read in some forums that many of them are there whose visas got rejected. I am feeling tensed now. Though, I don't find any reason for rejection

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Just wanted to know if the visa has been approved or refused. Because the message from vfs global doesn't mention about it. I read in some forums that many of them are there whose visas got rejected. I am feeling tensed now. Though, I don't find any reason for rejection
You should be able to see the status from your CIC account. If app approved then visa given.

People we submitted passports on 13th march. Now only out box thing was that we have to submit two passports( one new, one old that was on file)
But so far CIC account say application approved. But we did not get back the passports. Still processing at NDVO. God knows how long will it take. I am seeing people submitting on 4th April at VFS getting stamped passports with copr back from NDVO. As such our medical is valid till Jan 2019. But we should get passport back as it is already 5 weeks now.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi can someone tell the procedure to submit passport at vfs mumbai? Do I need to take appointment? What are the documents that need to be submitted? Can I use the same passport photos clicked in December for my EAPR to submit now for COPR?

jaspreet1003

Mar 26, 2018
Hi All,

I have received my Visa, But I just wanted to ask if we will have to give the Medical test again after landing there or not ?