+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

shabbirs

Dec 21, 2017
No update still guys ,, I thought bangalore supposed to be the fastest visa office, but it is taking forever for pr stamping ,,, getting worried

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
@mark56, I understand from previous conversation that , you also need to travel in January First week. I'm also in the same situation. Hence on Wednesday 27th Dec, when VFS & High commission will be open, I have decided to send a Request letter with Flight ticket of International travel as attachment. VFS Mumbai suggested me this way, & now as 10days are over, we can think of such letter. You need to submit this letter to VFS & they will send it officially to High commission in Delhi.
You can think about this way for you.
@Yogesh Joshi
Did you submit the letter at VFS? What did they say?
Am planning to submit today.

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
@mark56
Yes. Yesterday I submitted the request letter to VFS Mumbai. It shd be reached to Delhi now. VFS doesnt say anything.
They r just doing sending receiving job in between. They hv not charged any fees for transmission of this request letter. I hv also attached flight ticket to letter.

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Submitted request letter to expedite the visa stamping.
As per VFS Chandigarh, current processing time is 25 working days.

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
Everybody is telling something different
In VFS Mumbai , I asked this question to 4-5 different persons. Also on call centre.
Every body says here 10 to 15 working days.
If it is really 25 , then my job will be in problem

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys, today on cic website final decision status changed to approved. So hoping to receive stamped passport and letter in few days once tracker gets updated.