nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
VO: Manila
PPR: Feb 5th, 2024
Passport submitted Feb 13th, 2024
Passport under process Feb 14th, 2024. No updates since then.

Will I get my passport back soon? Just worried for my passport at this point since it's my only most-used government ID.

Ghouse Md

Feb 27, 2024
Respected sir, Madam

Ghouse is here Just i want to know how much time it will take for a passport stamping. Almost 10 Days completed
The passport submitted on 2024-02-14 and is Under process at the IRCC office- VFS Global on
2024-02-16 Still waiting for my Passport Please tell me when I will get my passport It's already late.
Thank you:)

Last edited:

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
I have submitted my passport for stamping in Feb 5, 2024 in HYD VFS Global on 3rd April and IRCC New Delhi has received my passports on Feb 7th 2024.
Last message: Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Feb 07 2024.

I have international travel plan on March 1st week 2024, I worrying if I get my passports on time or not, If want my passports back is there any way to get?
Have you gotten back your passport, i have also sent my passport via VFS on 4th Feb, and received it by IRCC Abu-Dhabi since on 7th Feb, and no update till now it been 24 days that I submitted my passport for stamping.

Dolly94

Mar 5, 2024
Have you gotten back your passport, i have also sent my passport via VFS on 4th Feb, and received it by IRCC Abu-Dhabi since on 7th Feb, and no update till now it been 24 days that I submitted my passport for stamping.
Hello, how are you? did you get your passport back in time for your travel?

Dolly94

Mar 5, 2024
Hey,
August 16, 2023 got ppr
Submitted passport on August 24
On September 27, 2023 received a message in gckey saying " your visa has been affixed to your passport "
( Oct 2, 2023) got an email to collect passport, so I went to DHL to go pick it up, now I am waiting for it to be delivered to me.

VO- Pretoria, South Africa
I am hoping mine is the same. I submitted my passport on the 20th of Feb 2024 at VFS Pretoria, received SMS from VFS that my passport is at IRCC on the 21st of Feb 2024, no further update since then. I am hoping it comes back soon. My wedding is in the first week of April and I need to travel for the wedding. Fingers crossed.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
VO: Manila
PPR: Feb 5th, 2024
Passport submitted Feb 13th, 2024
Passport under process Feb 14th, 2024. No updates since then.

Will I get my passport back soon? Just worried for my passport at this point since it's my only most-used government ID.
did you get your passport yet?

benyamin.2022

Dec 15, 2022
My passport has been under the IRCC process since 15 February at the Manila office; I haven't received an update yet. I needed my passport; I thought it would take only two weeks, but it is taking longer. Anyone with the same situation would appreciate it if you could share your experience.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
My passport has been under the IRCC process since 15 February at the Manila office; I haven't received an update yet. I needed my passport; I thought it would take only two weeks, but it is taking longer. Anyone with the same situation would appreciate it if you could share your experience.
Did you get an update in GCKey? Or the application status tracker? Mine has been in the Embassy since Feb 14th but my trackers have been updated to completed/approved, including the counterfoil information. I might get it next week since my application is marked as closed for completion.

benyamin.2022

Dec 15, 2022
Did you get an update in GCKey? Or the application status tracker? Mine has been in the Embassy since Feb 14th but my trackers have been updated to completed/approved, including the counterfoil information. I might get it next week since my application is marked as closed for completion.
Not yet. There has been no counterfoil or completed nothing, but in your case, you will get your passport soon. It is good to hear that at least after three weeks, you got an update.
Thank you for sharing it with me.