+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Manan.02.1996

Sep 25, 2023
I submitted mine on 13th September it’s with ircc and under review since 15th September have got no reply back from them on 27th September, while people who submitted after me has their passport with them.
I went looking at other cases that I will have in 3-7 days and booked flights for 18th oct and now I am in limbo.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I submitted mine on 13th September it’s with ircc and under review since 15th September have got no reply back from them on 27th September, while people who submitted after me has their passport with them.
I went looking at other cases that I will have in 3-7 days and booked flights for 18th oct and now I am in limbo.
What type of visa is it?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Stop using the word limbo for no reason. You are not in a limbo. It is very common for passports to take 2-3 weeks to get stamped. This is express entry part of the forum too, nothing to do with SOWP.

Manan.02.1996

Sep 25, 2023
Stop using the word limbo for no reason. You are not in a limbo. It is very common for passports to take 2-3 weeks to get stamped. This is express entry part of the forum too, nothing to do with SOWP.
Okay calm down, new to this portal didn’t see its express entry one.
So keep your horses down too.

jaspreetsing

Sep 12, 2023
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
SCO - 4, Police Line, Grand Trunk Rd, Jawahar Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab
The time it takes to go from obtaining a passport to having a visa stamped can vary widely depending on several factors, including your nationality, the type of visa you are applying for, the country you are applying to, and the current processing times of the consulate or embassy. Additionally, external factors like the time of year, the volume of visa applications, and any special circumstances can also affect processing times.

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
I hope you get yours soon... you might getting it in a few days or so... I feel the same for mine as I have seen an ghost update on Monday in my tracker ...
Hey, did you get your passports back? how much time did it take overall? and what VFS did you submit it to?

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hey, did you get your passports back? how much time did it take overall? and what VFS did you submit it to?
Hey,
August 16, 2023 got ppr
Submitted passport on August 24
On September 27, 2023 received a message in gckey saying " your visa has been affixed to your passport "
( Oct 2, 2023) got an email to collect passport, so I went to DHL to go pick it up, now I am waiting for it to be delivered to me.

VO- Pretoria, South Africa

Reactions: RoN1DoN

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Hey,
August 16, 2023 got ppr
Submitted passport on August 24
On September 27, 2023 received a message in gckey saying " your visa has been affixed to your passport "
( Oct 2, 2023) got an email to collect passport, so I went to DHL to go pick it up, now I am waiting for it to be delivered to me.

VO- Pretoria, South Africa
All the best for your future endeavors!

Myrawlings

Oct 2, 2023
I got PPR for spousal sponsorship from IRCC on 6th of October,2023. I submitted my passport and other required documents VFS, Dubai on 11th October, 2023 . Has my application been approved and will the visa be stamped at this stage? Also, what's the earliest expected return date of the passport? Thank you.

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Passport Timeline

Ready For Visa (RFV): September 26, 2023
Submission of Passports to VFS Kuwait: September 27, 2023
Passports Received at IRCC Canada (Abu Dhabi): October 02, 2023
1st Ghost Update on Tracker: October 06, 2023
2nd Ghost Update on Tracker: October 09, 2023
Final Decision (GCKey) Changed to Approved and showed COPR Details: October 10, 2023
Decision Envelop Dispatched from IRCC Canada (Abu Dhabi): October 11, 2023
Passports Received at VFS Kuwait: October 12, 2023
(Collected the Passports with Immigrant Visas & COPR)