Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
Hi,
Just wanna know whats the time to get passport back from delhi embassy...i submitted mine on 21st feb and till now no update.i applied for trv and online account says application approved.Thank you

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi,
Just wanna know whats the time to get passport back from delhi embassy...i submitted mine on 21st feb and till now no update.i applied for trv and online account says application approved.Thank you
Congrats if the online application says approved. Usually 1 or 2 days after it says approved in your online account you can collect your passports from the VFS or if you have applied for courier it depends on the service providers.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I received my PPR on 28th of Feb
I applied for COPR via VFS on 28th of Feb.
Day my Passport reached New Delhi is 1st of March. No change of status in my application as of yet. Getting really worried & keeping my fingers crossed.

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
Congrats if the online application says approved. Usually 1 or 2 days after it says approved in your online account you can collect your passports from the VFS or if you have applied for courier it depends on the service providers.
It was approved when i got ppr...now it has been more than 2 weeks nw as i submitted my pp on 21st feb ...i m worried

Dal12

Nov 30, 2017
I hope they will stamp visa only at the 11 hours of processing. I mean exactly at the end of 12 months of processing. Even they received my passports 1st of March 2018. Coz mine is going to be 12 on April 3 rd only so they will not do before that. I guess

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
We submitted the passport on February 28 at VAC Bangalore. It is in process at Delhi and we were told the the stamping will be done in20 days. So stop getting worried. It would take around 3 weeks as per VFS. If you get it sooner, better.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Day my Passport reached New Delhi is 1st of March
Day my status changed to "Approved" 09th of March
Day it was dispatched to VFS Bangalore for collection 9th of March
I can collect Passports & COPR from VFS on 12th of March

Last edited:

Dal12

Nov 30, 2017
We submitted the passport on February 28 at VAC Bangalore. It is in process at Delhi and we were told the the stamping will be done in20 days. So stop getting worried. It would take around 3 weeks as per VFS. If you get it sooner, better.
It d’éperon visa officers and application due time as they said 12 mon
Day my Passport reached New Delhi is 1st of March
Day my status changed to "Approved" 09th of March
Day it was dispatched to VFS Bangalore for collection 9th of March
I can collect Passports & COPR it on 12th of March
me too my pp reached on March 1st , but still waiting for the visa . But how long u r process started in total

Dal12

Nov 30, 2017
Vfs is not The Who decide, NDVO is the the one , some people received already.

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Vfs is not The Who decide, NDVO is the the one , some people received already.
I know NDVO is the one who stamps the visa, however, I believe VFS know the timeline better than anyone in this forum as they deal with it everyday. They know the timeline of getting the passport back for a person who has selected to pick the passport from VAC office.