Jan 17, 2018
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Passport Req..
13-12-2017
Hi Folks !!! Still Awaiting my daughters passport It's more than a month now. 9th January she submitted her passport in VFS kolkata. I received my passport two weeks back dot 20 days it took. Now here my minor daughter is still awaiting her passport. I can't even bring her to qatar so that we can fly at the earliest.so tensed. What's going on in Canadian Embassy Delhi. what id the timeline right now they following.

annshre

Jan 17, 2018
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Passport Req..
13-12-2017
Up
Hi Folks !!! Still Awaiting my daughters passport It's more than a month now. 9th January she submitted her passport in VFS kolkata. I received my passport two weeks back dot 20 days it took. Now here my minor daughter is still awaiting her passport. I can't even bring her to qatar so that we can fly at the earliest.so tensed. What's going on in Canadian Embassy Delhi. what id the timeline right now they following.

Update:. Received daughter's passport and copr from Delhi em

nannu12

Jan 2, 2018
My friend case is bit different. They got medical and passport request together for their child. They submitted passport and done with medical too. Its been month but did not get any response. Anyone experienced same .? how many days delhi visa office is normally taking nowdays for dependent child visa from india.

Mujahed28

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi
Got ppr request on 21st feb and submitted passport with wife and daughter in vfs mumbai on 23 feb .Got email from ndvo that our passport are in process ,what does it mean and in how many days can I accept our passport .
Thanks

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
In how many days can I expect to receive my passport back with CoPR after submission at VFS delhi office?
I need to travel around 20 days later and so am in a fix if I should submit the passports right now or wait till I am back from my trip.

Ksam

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All

PPR: 1st March
Passports submitted: 5th March

If anyone with the same timeline, please do post the progress. Thanks

Reactions: Anirudhkashi