+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

Khush Dhillon

Jun 4, 2018
Hi khush. I have applied on 19th May for web design and development. My status is documents under review for admission. Is there any change in your status?
No still it is showing same like ur. I think they will reply us till this weekend.

nom123

Jun 10, 2018
Hi khush. I have applied on 19th May for web design and development. My status is documents under review for admission. Is there any change in your status?
I applied on 23rd May for the same course and the status now is acceptable conditional. Whats your status?

Reactions: Khush Dhillon

Amrinder2904

Feb 6, 2018
I applied for PG Diploma in Wireless Networking.
Hi sona, i am interested to apply in same course but 8 years gap after btech is concerned ,how was your experience of study over there ? pl share your email id if you dont mind. i just wanted to ask few more questions as you having already go through all procedure.

Jaythakkar

Aug 7, 2018
I applied in Conestoga college for Sept. intake. In the protal firstly it was showing Application Recieved. But now after 24 days it is showing documents under review for admissions.Now how much time they will take to give me Offer Letter. Please help me.
So bro I have applied for may 19 intake just 10 days back in July 26th ! And it’s shows as application recieved ! So how long did it take for you to get loa ?

Feb 6, 2018
So bro I have applied for may 19 intake just 10 days back in July 26th ! And it’s shows as application recieved ! So how long did it take for you to get loa ?
Brother May is very far you have to wait for approx 1 to 2 month or you will get soon also, time depends on the seat availability and number of applicants.

pearl.hash

Nov 12, 2018
I have applied for Sept 2019 intake on 2 Nov and today status is showing Documents Under Review for Admission. when should I expect to receive acceptance letter.