+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

bhail prabh

Dec 6, 2017
I have applied for Sept 2019 intake on 2 Nov and today status is showing Documents Under Review for Admission. when should I expect to receive acceptance letter.
Ive applied to conestoga clg for sep 2019 on 1st nov . But i ve not received any update from college ,regarding documents under review or not.
How u got to know of this ,that urdocuments are under review OR have u got any application / student id... !

Feb 6, 2018
Ive applied to conestoga clg for sep 2019 on 1st nov . But i ve not received any update from college ,regarding documents under review or not.
How u got to know of this ,that urdocuments are under review OR have u got any application / student id... !
Login to Conestoga college Portal there you will see you application status. If you didn't get the portal then contact to your agent because whenever you apply to college they send the email of their portal.

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
I have applied for Sept 2019 intake on 2 Nov and today status is showing Documents Under Review for Admission. when should I expect to receive acceptance letter.
Hi...I’ve applied on 1st November for September 2019 Intake. I don’t have my portal login details but my agent told me that my status is also the same as yours. Please let me know about any updates.

Khush Dhillon

Jun 4, 2018
I have applied for Sept 2019 intake on 2 Nu and today status is showing Documents Under Review for Admission. when should I expect to receive acceptance letter.
It would take almost 50+ days for you to receive your offer letter from Conestoga college as ur intake is may19 .as I have applied on 16 may18 for jan19 intake and got offer on 6 july.so don't worry and wait.

Amrit231993

Feb 4, 2018
Well i have applied for diploma in health office administration and i have applied for september intake.
And my agent is saying that you will get offer letter because i have applied for program in starting (when course was open in conestoga college
Hi have u got admission in healthcare administration in Conestoga...I want to know about college, course and job prospects after that ?