+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Jyjyjj

Jun 16, 2021
hey guys,
I just got an email that my PR application is approved (Nov 14th). and IRCC asked to reply the email to get a credential id for confirming PR and applying for PR card.
I replied the email right away and I haven't heard anything yet!!

anybody has idea how long it will take?

It's been a week and I am just excited to finish my application and apply for PR card but this is taking so long..

Thanks!!

+btw I just checked my new PR tracker and there are document number of my CoPR that I haven't seen yet lol where is this document?!!!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
hey guys,
I just got an email that my PR application is approved (Nov 14th). and IRCC asked to reply the email to get a credential id for confirming PR and applying for PR card.
I replied the email right away and I haven't heard anything yet!!

anybody has idea how long it will take?

It's been a week and I am just excited to finish my application and apply for PR card but this is taking so long..

Thanks!!

+btw I just checked my new PR tracker and there are document number of my CoPR that I haven't seen yet lol where is this document?!!!
You will receive eCOPR after you upload photos into the PR portal. It will take up to 4 weeks to get the login credentials depending on the processing time with the VO processing your landing. Some people receive it after a day, others take the entire 4 weeks. I am in the same board as you, and we just have to be patient knowing that you have approval. After the eCOPR is issued in the portal it will take roughly another 30 days to get the PR Card in the mail.

Aahuti

May 4, 2023
Hello guys,

So, it's been a month since I got my Pr confirmation email, replied to the email on the same day but still no response from IRCC regarding the credentials, how long does it take or is it fine to create an account by myself
Please help me,

preetaman5520

Jan 11, 2023
Hello guys,

So, it's been a month since I got my Pr confirmation email, replied to the email on the same day but still no response from IRCC regarding the credentials, how long does it take or is it fine to create an account by myself
Please help me,
Hi,
Did you get your credentials?

preetaman5520

Jan 11, 2023
Hey yes, I got it on May 15th but still waiting for my ECOPR, do you know how long it takes?
You are already 1 step ahead of me ....no idea how much time it takes .... I got Portal Confirmation mail on June 16 replied same day and still waiting for credentials .... ANd guess what! ... my spouse (Outland) got his passport request on June 19.... and I am still waiting

Aahuti

May 4, 2023
You are already 1 step ahead of me ....no idea how much time it takes .... I got Portal Confirmation mail on June 16 replied same day and still waiting for credentials .... ANd guess what! ... my spouse (Outland) got his passport request on June 19.... and I am still waiting
Then I am sure, you will get yours soon, do you know which your primary office is?

Reactions: Marzhan

Marzhan

Jun 26, 2023
I got my Portal Request on 23 June and VO is Montreal
I got my portal confirmation same day as you on 16th of June from montreal visa office and still no log in credentials.... Please update me when you will get your log in. it has been so long for us. we are applying from within Canada are you in Canada too? what is your program? we are provincial nominee

preetaman5520

Jan 11, 2023
I got my portal confirmation same day as you on 16th of June from montreal visa office and still no log in credentials.... Please update me when you will get your log in. it has been so long for us. we are applying from within Canada are you in Canada too? what is your program? we are provincial nominee
I got my login credentials on 23 June and submitted photo on the same day.
I have applied from within Canada through Federal Skilled Worker Program (the one and only draw for this program - on 2 February 2023)

joannamarie28

Apr 14, 2021
Hello guys,

Please help me,

Hi. Were you able to received your portal credentials now?

Marzhan

Jun 26, 2023
I got my login credentials on 23 June and submitted photo on the same day.
I have applied from within Canada through Federal Skilled Worker Program (the one and only draw for this program - on 2 February 2023)
Hey I just got my log in credentials will please update me when you reseive your COPR then I will be able to know that I am not alone in waiting for my copr from Montreal VO:) thank you and good luck!!