+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

mrbvijay

Jun 27, 2023
I got PR Confirmation email on June 25/ Replied on same day. any idea how long it will take to receive the credentials ? VO is Montreal

Marzhan

Jun 26, 2023
I replied my first email for ppr on 21 june . Is someone tell . Whats thé waiting time for credentials.. VO Montreal..
It’s different for everybody they say the weight time can be 1 day or can take more than a month. An average as I see is around 7-10 days . Mine can in on the 8th day

preetaman5520

Jan 11, 2023
Hey I just got my log in credentials will please update me when you reseive your COPR then I will be able to know that I am not alone in waiting for my copr from Montreal VO:) thank you and good luck!!
Congrats dear !!
I got my eCoPR on 28th June but unfortunately they have not changed my marital status infact they added spouse-accompanying at last, so I mailed Ammendment letter to IRCC and as per IRCC this will not delay my PR Card.

JAF11

Jul 11, 2023
I am in Canada and have received the finalizing email on June 30th and waiting since then for the credentials, from the comments above I got the impression that it needs 5 - 10 business days.
Is there anyone waited for more than 10 business days? And for the people who got the credentials, did it take long to get the eCOPR?

shubshinka

Jul 14, 2023
I am in Canada and have received the finalizing email on June 30th and waiting since then for the credentials, from the comments above I got the impression that it needs 5 - 10 business days.
Is there anyone waited for more than 10 business days? And for the people who got the credentials, did it take long to get the eCOPR?
I am waiting since May 10 still have not got any reply. Already been more than 2 months and no credentials :( , I hope you get yours soon.

bcvancouver

Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I got Phonecall on Tuesday July 11, 2023 and I was told that I am eligible for the PR under International Mobility Program for Skilled Worker. She said, I will get contacted from IRCC for Confirmation of Permanent Residence. She didn't wanted my personal information as well. So, I'm just wondering, if someone has the same situation. Or someone know how long it takes time to get contacted for confirmation email ? Unfortunately it's about a week and I didn't got any emails.

Regards,

Wpg-singh

Jul 18, 2023
Mine is VO Montreal , portal request on 3rd July, and still waiting for portal credentials till today. It been over two weeks

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
Did anybody receive the email from Etobicoke?
How long was it from replying to the email to receiving the login to proceed with the landing steps?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got Phonecall on Tuesday July 11, 2023 and I was told that I am eligible for the PR under International Mobility Program for Skilled Worker. She said, I will get contacted from IRCC for Confirmation of Permanent Residence. She didn't wanted my personal information as well. So, I'm just wondering, if someone has the same situation. Or someone know how long it takes time to get contacted for confirmation email ? Unfortunately it's about a week and I didn't got any emails.

Regards,
It sounds like a spam. BTW. this is not the right section of the forumn for foreign workers.

sandt

Jul 17, 2023
Did anybody receive the email from Etobicoke?
How long was it from replying to the email to receiving the login to proceed with the landing steps?
Yes, I received the email from Etobicoke. We applied for inland spousal sponsorship on 10 March. Received first PR Portal email on 12 July and replied that same day. Received second email telling us to sign in the very next day, 13 July, and submitted photo etc that same day. And received the ECOPR today, 17 July !

Reactions: rsm0703

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
Yes, I received the email from Etobicoke. We applied for inland spousal sponsorship on 10 March. Received first PR Portal email on 12 July and replied that same day. Received second email telling us to sign in the very next day, 13 July, and submitted photo etc that same day. And received the ECOPR today, 17 July !
That's awesome!
We applied for inland spousal sponsorship too, but we submitted it on March 31st.
We also received the first Portal email on July 12th, replying one day after, on July 13th.
We're still waiting for that second email to sign in. I hope we don't wait too long just because we replied to that first email one day after.