+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

sandt

Jul 17, 2023
That's awesome!
We applied for inland spousal sponsorship too, but we submitted it on March 31st.
We also received the first Portal email on July 12th, replying one day after, on July 13th.
We're still waiting for that second email to sign in. I hope we don't wait too long just because we replied to that first email one day after.
I'm sure you didn't wait too long. I think they said you have to reply within 7 days, so you should be just fine.

I should specify that we already had a PR Portal account which I set up months ago, because I misunderstood the application process initially and thought that was how we would apply. So maybe ours came quicker because we already had an account? I do not know.

At any rate, I really hope you get your sign-in email soon !

Reactions: rsm0703

bcvancouver

Jul 17, 2023
It sounds like a spam. BTW. this is not the right section of the forumn for foreign workers.
Thanks for your message, I think it's not a scam, because I've been trying to figure out if she's a scam if she wants my personal info or not. In the Website of CIC.GC.CA you can see information about the email, how you know if there's scam and what exactly scammer want from you. Even I'm wondering how she know's that I'm applying or I'm currently not PR Holder?

And sorry about your mention, I see that is not the right section of the forum for foreign worker, but my question was about the Confirmation E-mail of PR. I wrote a topic about pr confirmation email.

Regards,

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
I'm sure you didn't wait too long. I think they said you have to reply within 7 days, so you should be just fine.

I should specify that we already had a PR Portal account which I set up months ago, because I misunderstood the application process initially and thought that was how we would apply. So maybe ours came quicker because we already had an account? I do not know.

At any rate, I really hope you get your sign-in email soon !
I got it today! \o/

Reactions: sandt

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for your message, I think it's not a scam, because I've been trying to figure out if she's a scam if she wants my personal info or not. In the Website of CIC.GC.CA you can see information about the email, how you know if there's scam and what exactly scammer want from you. Even I'm wondering how she know's that I'm applying or I'm currently not PR Holder?

And sorry about your mention, I see that is not the right section of the forum for foreign worker, but my question was about the Confirmation E-mail of PR. I wrote a topic about pr confirmation email.

Regards,
So go to the route that you applied for PR. This section of the forum is for family sponsorship which means PR or citizen sponsoring their families to apply for PR. The process is different. And I seldom heard anyone getting a phone call for application update. Anyway, if the caller didn't want any information from you and was just a "heads up" call. That's OK. (I misread that the caller WAS asking for personal information)

Again just follow your application via the offical website. And ask question in the section related to "Mobility Program for Skilled Worker" so you will get more relevant answers.

Joel mahaan

Jul 19, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I am also waiting for the credentials for the portal. Got the confirmation email on 13th July and replied back on same day. How long is it taking to get the credentials?

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I am also waiting for the credentials for the portal. Got the confirmation email on 13th July and replied back on same day. How long is it taking to get the credentials?
I got the confirmation email on July 12th and I replied one day after, on July 13th.
I just got the second email today to go to the portal for PR confirmation.
You will get this second email soon.

Joel mahaan

Jul 19, 2023
I got the confirmation email on July 12th and I replied one day after, on July 13th.
I just got the second email today to go to the portal for PR confirmation.
You will get this second email soon.
Thank you for the update. Hoping for the best.

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Hi Joel, I've got a similar timeline - have you received portal credentials?

RDS7

Jul 20, 2023
Hi Everyone, I got PR portal confirmation email on 18th July. Replied on 19th July.
How much time does it take for Canadian experience class candidates ?