+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Hi Everyone,
My timeline is First email on August 4, 2023. Replied the very day. Got no response (the automatic one), has everyone here got the response from IRCC stating we have received your information? I doubt, as I checked with someone in the same boat and they stated the same that they did not receive any email after they shared the asked information.

If IRCC has responded to your first email, may anyone please share that generic response.

asonntag

Aug 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,
My timeline is First email on August 4, 2023. Replied the very day. Got no response (the automatic one), has everyone here got the response from IRCC stating we have received your information? I doubt, as I checked with someone in the same boat and they stated the same that they did not receive any email after they shared the asked information.

If IRCC has responded to your first email, may anyone please share that generic response.
My first email received was on July 26 and I have answered the same day and so far no answer with the portal credentials, my VO is Montreal

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
__VOA Montreal__

1st email: Aug 4, confirmed to IRCC right away
2nd email: Aug 26 (Saturday early morning), kind of system auto-providing credentials. But for only the other 3 members of the family, not me.
Is it normal, folks? Why split in two? Do I need to call them again? Thank you

Tung Trinh

Jan 3, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Same here. I got the 1st mail on 4 Aug, no confirmation from them but I followed up with a mail (better in French lol :) and got an answer that it was well received. I received the 2nd email on Saturday, Aug 26th...providing credentials for my dependents, but not me lol x2

vanye

Aug 17, 2023
I just received my link but it was initiated through a new VO (Etobicoke), instead of Montreal. This time it took an average of Just 1 hour;
Received 1st email from etobicoke - August 28th 2023
Replied - August 28th 2023 (45 mins later)
Received Portal Link - August 28th 2023 (20 mins after reply)

I had to contact IRCC to complaint that I haven't received my Portal Link after 1 month which was from Montreal.

Guaranteed Steps to speak to an IRCC agent
1 - Dial 1-888-242-2100
2 -Input your UCI
3 - Once the robot starts talking about ukraine and afghanistan; Immediately input the options ; 3,2,2,0

asonntag

Aug 20, 2023
Anyone with waiting for the second email(portal Credential) before than mine (Replied the first e-mail July 26th)?

SarayKhan

Aug 19, 2023
Anyone with waiting for the second email(portal Credential) before than mine (Replied the first e-mail July 26th)?
I don’t know if it is different but im a refugee status
My first portal received on july 21
Second portal yesterday, Sunday August 27

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
I got my portal 2 mail early this morning (29/08/2023)
Portal 1 : 4 August, reply next day.
Portal 2 : 29 August (25 days)
Ecopr: waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO : Montreal

Reactions: Shabanoo and Mayhum