+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it will take for a Study Permit Application decision after Medical Exam passed

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023
Hello, I applied for a Study Permit but after submission, IRC took too long time, and my class already started so I deferred my class to the next January 2024 intake. In my current visa application status, it shows that I passed the medical exam (Upfront) on October 10, 2023. Is it a good sign? and I want to know how long it will take for additional documents and passport requests. Anyone, Please help me in the process. Thanks in Advance.
When did you apply?

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
I'm also in the same boat

App. lodged: October 19
Biometrics: October 26
Medical update: October 31

Waiting for the PPR

Reactions: Benjilo

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Any updates a friend of mine had pr today just this evening
Nothing yet ooo. Today made it 1 month I passed my medical I am still hoping and praying I have raised a webform tho so I am hoping for today. When did that your friend apply let know if they have started august applicant

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
I'm also in the same boat

App. lodged: October 19
Biometrics: October 26
Medical update: October 31

Waiting for the PPR
You will have to wait till December cause we august applicant have not even heard anything yet. You just applied last month. But nevertheless officers are different

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
You will have to wait till December cause we august applicant have not even heard anything yet. You just applied last month. But nevertheless officers are different
I need to land in Canada during mid-November to complete the driving license-related formalities (which takes more than a month), I already asked immigration to expedite my application decision so that I don't miss my classes

But yes it depends on officer too, btw my country has the application time processing of 20 calendar days, so it can't be December ofc

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
I need to land in Canada during mid-November to complete the driving license-related formalities (which takes more than a month), I already asked immigration to expedite my application decision so that I don't miss my classes

But yes it depends on officer too, btw my country has the application time processing of 20 calendar days, so it can't be December ofc
Okay lucky you. We, we have 8weeks to wait and mine has been more than 8weeks still hoping and praying I hope you get your PPR soonest