+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it will take for a Study Permit Application decision after Medical Exam passed

Webstar

Sep 20, 2023
I lodged my application on October 12, 2023.
Does "eligibility completed" on the tracker means anything positive? Or my chances are still 50/50?
Thanks!
Hey, I also applied Oct 12th. Biometrics completed, Medicals and eligibility not started, background check in progress

milanshorsh

Oct 12, 2023
Amen oooo. The wait is long almost three months. Which school are you going to. Cause even my classes start January
Same here, my classes were in September so I transferred to the winter intake and now 4 months have passed by and my classes will start in January and I guess my registration for the contest form is almost over and it’s so stressful. Going to UCW (university canda west)

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023
Same here, my classes were in September so I transferred to the winter intake and now 4 months have passed by and my classes will start in January and I guess my registration for the contest form is almost over and it’s so stressful. Going to UCW (university canda west)
You're not alone.
You share the same problem with me.
From which country are you applying?

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Have you raised a webform because I raised and after a month they replied that my application is under review and they can’t say when they will be done

Reem007

Nov 15, 2023
Hi! I applied August 2nd.
Biometrics - completed
Medicals (Upfront)- completed November 8th.
Background - completed November 8th.
Eligibility - In progress.

Still waiting!

Reactions: Fizhér