+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it will take for a Study Permit Application decision after Medical Exam passed

ismatara

Sep 27, 2023
Hello, I applied for a Study Permit but after submission, IRC took too long time, and my class already started so I deferred my class to the next January 2024 intake. In my current visa application status, it shows that I passed the medical exam (Upfront) on October 10, 2023. Is it a good sign? and I want to know how long it will take for additional documents and passport requests. Anyone, Please help me in the process. Thanks in Advance.

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Hello, I applied for a Study Permit but after submission, IRC took too long time, and my class already started so I deferred my class to the next January 2024 intake. In my current visa application status, it shows that I passed the medical exam (Upfront) on October 10, 2023. Is it a good sign? and I want to know how long it will take for additional documents and passport requests. Anyone, Please help me in the process. Thanks in Advance.
Having same problem. They requested for additional document 6th October and I submitted the document that same day and reviewing of the additional document started 11th and eligibility started 11th too since then no response. Please notify me if you get any positive response from them because I have raised a lot of webform still noting

Reactions: ismatara

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Has eligibility and background checks been completed?

Reactions: ismatara

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
I didn’t apply but if those have yet to be completed you have a while for response.
I have seen people who got response and background and eligibility check was still same way and they received PPR. I’m just tired the wait is too long I practically check my account every second to see if I get any new message

Reactions: Benjilo

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
They told me when dey requested the additional document that I have 7 days to compile so a final decision can be made. But it’s been almost three weeks

ismatara

Sep 27, 2023
Having same problem. They requested for additional document 6th October and I submitted the document that same day and reviewing of the additional document started 11th and eligibility started 11th too since then no response. Please notify me if you get any positive response from them because I have raised a lot of webform still noting
When did you apply? I applied on August 01, 2023, and biometric was completed on August 8, 2023.

catbro

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
We are in the same phase. Please notify me when you get any update
bro I got a medical request and it passed 17th of October, then Tracker - eligibility completed, but gckey - We are reviewing whether you meet the requirements

Did my eligibility complete.

catbro

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
Noo my eligibility is still on reviewing and background is on processs. What about yours and when did you apply
bro I got a medical request and it passed 17th of October, then Tracker - eligibility completed, but gckey - We are reviewing whether you meet the requirements

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023

congratulations. You’ve passed what we are all waiting for. Very soon you will get your PPR. When did you apply please

catbro

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
congratulations. You’ve passed what we are all waiting for. Very soon you will get your PPR. When did you apply please
Bio - July 23
Eligibility Started - 11 August
Eligibility Completed (Tracker) - 10th of October, but GCKEY, We are reviewing whether you meet the requirements( confused did my eligibility complete)
Medical Request - 10 th of October
Medical Passed - 17th of October