+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does NDVO usually take for PPR after pre-arrival letter?

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016
CAULD YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE? AND IS IT MENTIONED ON YOUR SPOUSAL APPROVAL THAT YOUR FILE MOVED TO NDVO?
Not sure if its moved to NDVO

Here is the timeline:
Application submission- May 01 2022
Aor - August 09, 2022
Biometric request - August 09, 2022
Medical Request - August 10, 2022
Sponsor eligibility - August 12, 2022
Medical submitted- August 29, 2022
Medical passed- Sep 05 ,2020
PRE ARRIVAL REQUEST - OCT 13,2022
***A STRANGE REQUEST APPEARED ON AUGUST 2O, 2022 TO PROVIDE PCC OF HONG KONG, HOWEVER MY HUSBAND HAS NEVER BEEN THERE AS HE GOT HIS PASSPORT FIRST TIME IN MARCH 2022, IT WAS STRANGE BUT WE DID PAPERWORK AND IN NOVEMBER PCC WAS PROCESSED BY THEM THEY WILL MAIL THAT DIRECTLY TO VISA OFFICE SYDNEY***

NOW DESPERATELY WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST!

Reactions: 1996kaur

Adithyasheeja

Jan 26, 2023
Hi, I received Pre arrival on Dec 17. It’s been over a month now haven’t received the PPR. Does anyone from this timeline received PPR after waiting 1 month?

Feb 2, 2017
Hi,

Application date- June 2022
Medical and biometrics completed.
We got the pre-arrival letter today for an Outland spousal sponsorship application and the PR tracker is still showing the eligibility in progress and background check as not started. Anyone here with the same timeline or received pre-arrival letter and COPR recently ? Please reply to this post so we can keep a track of updated timeline for our Outland spousal sponsorship final decision.
Thanks

Reactions: Mareen

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

Application date- June 2022
Medical and biometrics completed.
We got the pre-arrival letter today for an Outland spousal sponsorship application and the PR tracker is still showing the eligibility in progress and background check as not started. Anyone here with the same timeline or received pre-arrival letter and COPR recently ? Please reply to this post so we can keep a track of updated timeline for our Outland spousal sponsorship final decision.
Thanks
June 2022 applicant, received pre arrival on 14 dec New delhi visa office and waiting for PPR

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
How do I check my visa office ? Is there a way to check ? Pre-arrival letter came from Ottawa processing centre today.
Visa office mentioned on Sponsor approval with a line says...your application has been forward to visa office 'NAME" for further processing. Check your sponsor approval if no visa office mentioned then most likely your visa office is Ottawa and for Ottawa usually is max 1-2 weeks to get PPR after pre arrival