+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi I applied under SDS on 27th june got my biometric done on 4th July submission was done on 5th and now they state the visa is under process I applied for paralegal in Fleming College classes r from sept 3 can anyone tell me how long it will take to get visa however it’s been just 12 days since the biometrics but still thought of getting some suggestions and even I have given SOP. And I m from Punjab
I m also applied in fleming college but still waiting for approvl

Reactions: Jotkaur5

Maheshwariee

Jul 9, 2019
Guys mine gc key is updated they have started reviewing my eligibility and they have asked me for medicals as I have applied for Quebec in that they didn't asked me for my medicals and my marksheets so now they have asked so i will update it today and any idea that after they start reviewing when will i get approval??

Reactions: Meenal@123

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
Guys mine gc key is updated they have started reviewing my eligibility and they have asked me for medicals as I have applied for Quebec in that they didn't asked me for my medicals and my marksheets so now they have asked so i will update it today and any idea that after they start reviewing when will i get approval??
How did they request medicals? Did they send you an IMM 1017B form to go and do medicals again or did they tell you to upload the eMedical tracking sheet?
Don't worry, once you submit the documents your application should move quickly.

Maheshwariee

Jul 9, 2019
How did they request medicals? Did they send you an IMM 1017B form to go and do medicals again or did they tell you to upload the eMedical tracking sheet?
Don't worry, once you submit the documents your application should move quickly.
Yess its 1017 but actually during uploading my documents there was no option to upload medical that's why i didn't upload it. But i have done my medicals and already have my eMedical so should I upload that i will ask my consultant and do as they say. And hope after that my application will process quickly

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
Yess its 1017 but actually during uploading my documents there was no option to upload medical that's why i didn't upload it. But i have done my medicals and already have my eMedical so should I upload that i will ask my consultant and do as they say. And hope after that my application will process quickly
Oh okay. I've applied for a study permit to Québec as well. I realized that they was no provision to upload the eMedical tracking sheet and also educational transcripts so I uploaded transcripts in Client Info. section and sent eMedical tracking sheet quite a few times through email and webforms and they claim that they've received it but I've not yet received any updates on my application.
All the best!

Reactions: Maheshwariee

Maheshwariee

Jul 9, 2019
Oh okay. I've applied for a study permit to Québec as well. I realized that they was no provision to upload the eMedical tracking sheet and also educational transcripts so I uploaded transcripts in Client Info. section and sent eMedical tracking sheet quite a few times through email and webforms and they claim that they've received it but I've not yet received any updates on my application.
All the best!
Yes same and now they have asked me for medicals. Have your medicals updated?? And what's your status?