+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

azmina13

Jun 21, 2019
Hi brother could u help me plz realted to biometric update in gckey account.

I have applied for study permit Canada on 25 May 2019.i got biometric instruction letter on 27 May and I gave my biometric on 31 May in New Delhi vfs global.

Same day I got email from vfs side with tracking id . I checked it on vfs website which shows your biometric has been sent in vac New Delhi for processing on 3 june.

When even I check my gckey account which show biometric is not update still. I sent email to cic as well as I use webform. I don’t get any response What can I do for this next help plz .nearly 40 days has gone I’m in panic.Apply under SDS

If you applied ubder SDS it cannot take so much time. Are you sre you applied under SDS?

Maheshwariee

Jul 9, 2019
Oh okay. I've applied for a study permit to Québec as well. I realized that they was no provision to upload the eMedical tracking sheet and also educational transcripts so I uploaded transcripts in Client Info. section and sent eMedical tracking sheet quite a few times through email and webforms and they claim that they've received it but I've not yet received any updates on my application.
All the best!
  1. Hey I have same situation as you i have not submitted my eMedical as there was no optionwhere to upload. So how did you submit eMedical? Plz help

Edit Report

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey i applied online. But i filled imm5705 not imm5645 because for uae residents they require 5707 in the package but the online questionnaire said 5645. I have already applied will it be a problem?
Send the webform with IMM 5645, that's the most you can do at the moment.

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Guys mine gc key is updated they have started reviewing my eligibility and they have asked me for medicals as I have applied for Quebec in that they didn't asked me for my medicals and my marksheets so now they have asked so i will update it today and any idea that after they start reviewing when will i get approval??
College ?

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Oh okay. I've applied for a study permit to Québec as well. I realized that they was no provision to upload the eMedical tracking sheet and also educational transcripts so I uploaded transcripts in Client Info. section and sent eMedical tracking sheet quite a few times through email and webforms and they claim that they've received it but I've not yet received any updates on my application.
All the best!
Same for me. Did you apply under University category

Ishan29

Jan 20, 2019
Profile: IELTS 7, B.Tech 6.65.
Program applied: Business management in Lambton.
My agent applied on 13th July
When will I get the acceptance ?

Last edited:

Jotkaur5

Nov 30, 2018
Applied online under SDS: July 1
Biometrics done: July 5
No updates after that.

Did you have a separate section for SOP or did you upload it in client's information??
Sop is required mostly so that the officer gets to know about why we r going and will we come back I uploaded it in clients information basically it’s a client information

Reactions: Msbrar

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Sop is required mostly so that the officer gets to know about why we r going and will we come back I uploaded it in clients information basically it’s a client information
SOP is not required for SDS applicants. Though, it is recommended. If you look at your application, and there are things you need to explain, or complications you need to point out, then submit a SOP.
Myself and many of my friends applying under SDS online (University category) got approved quickly and without SOP.

Reactions: Jotkaur5