+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hey friends I have a question

Is anyone waiting for visa beyond 40 days got their medicals cleared update in gckey account and if so when did medicals pass and how many days has it been waiting after medicals passed??
I expect the answer, thank you

Maheshwariee

Jul 9, 2019
Hey friends I have a question

Is anyone waiting for visa beyond 40 days got their medicals cleared update in gckey account and if so when did medicals pass and how many days has it been waiting after medicals passed??
I expect the answer, thank you
Not that long of waiting as i have applied on 15june and biometrics done on 20 june. But my medicals are not updated infact nothing is updated.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

Jotkaur5

Nov 30, 2018
Hi I applied under SDS on 27th june got my biometric done on 4th July submission was done on 5th and now they state the visa is under process I applied for paralegal in Fleming College classes r from sept 3 can anyone tell me how long it will take to get visa however it’s been just 12 days since the biometrics but still thought of getting some suggestions and even I have given SOP. And I m from Punjab

Reactions: Meenal@123

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi I applied under SDS on 27th june got my biometric done on 4th July submission was done on 5th and now they state the visa is under process I applied for paralegal in Fleming College classes r from sept 3 can anyone tell me how long it will take to get visa however it’s been just 12 days since the biometrics but still thought of getting some suggestions and even I have given SOP. And I m from Punjab
Mine timeline is similar..
Online sds application 30th June
Biometric enrolment and updated on 5th July
Nothing happened afterwards... I too from Punjab

Reactions: Jotkaur5

ozil1991

Jul 12, 2019
Applied online under SDS: July 1
Biometrics done: July 5
No updates after that.

Did you have a separate section for SOP or did you upload it in client's information??

ozil1991

Jul 12, 2019
On July 5 my biometrics was done and on the same day the biometrics information was updated on the portal..No updates since then.