+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

Gsohunter

Aug 20, 2011
dingdingding said:
Hi Gsohunter,

When did they receive your PP? Have you got your PP back yet??
No , nothing back yet. They received my PP on 3 Sept and it is now day 13 with no tracker activated yet.

dingdingding

Aug 2, 2013
Gsohunter said:
No , nothing back yet. They received my PP on 3 Sept and it is now day 13 with no tracker activated yet.
They received mine on Aug 26th, still no tracker activated yet.

Good luck to both of us!!!

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-08-2013/ Decesion Made: August 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Guys, I am looking for information on Super VISA and US Visa, If you can please provide information, I would appreciate.

1. I am Permanent Resident of Canada. My Parents are here in Canada (Saskatchewan) on Visitor visa, their Visa are going to expire on November 12, 2013 and they have return ticket on November 7, 2013. Can I renew their Visa here in Canada if I want to extend their stay here and What is the procedure for that one ?

2. Can I submit application for Permanent Residency for my parents ?

3. What is the procedure to apply for Supervisa for my parents ( Documents) ?

4. What is the procedure to apply for US Visa for myself ?

Guys, if you can please share your experience and knowledge, that would be big help !

Thanks,

DK

Gsohunter

Aug 20, 2011
DK84 said:
Guys, I am looking for information on Super VISA and US Visa, If you can please provide information, I would appreciate.

1. I am Permanent Resident of Canada. My Parents are here in Canada (Saskatchewan) on Visitor visa, their Visa are going to expire on November 12, 2013 and they have return ticket on November 7, 2013. Can I renew their Visa here in Canada if I want to extend their stay here and What is the procedure for that one ?

2. Can I submit application for Permanent Residency for my parents ?

3. What is the procedure to apply for Supervisa for my parents ( Documents) ?

4. What is the procedure to apply for US Visa for myself ?

Guys, if you can please share your experience and knowledge, that would be big help !

Thanks,

DK

As far as I know you can apply for an extension on any visitors visa online

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp

For your parents to immigrate you need to look at sponsorship perhaps

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

For the Super Visa

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-how.asp

Don't know about the US one though. Never dealt with that

Gsohunter

Aug 20, 2011
Interesting question I suppose only the guys who already got their CoPR would know. I assume that CPP-O only drops mail in once a day. A Previous poster said his tracking activated at 5:22pm. So what time do they get these into the post office?

fiso85

Aug 7, 2013
I found someone else whose Xpress package is signed by the same person (D VINETTE)... So I guess Canada Post have not delivered my package to a wrong PO box hopefully...

On the other hand, there is still no response from CPP, the last email I got from them was that "our records show that your passport has not been received yet..."
I sent them an email including tracking info and delivery certificate from Canada Post and they have not responded to that one...

Gsohunter

Aug 20, 2011
fiso85 said:
I found someone else whose Xpress package is signed by the same person (D VINETTE)... So I guess Canada Post have not delivered my package to a wrong PO box hopefully...

On the other hand, there is still no response from CPP, the last email I got from them was that "our records show that your passport has not been received yet..."
I sent them an email including tracking info and delivery certificate from Canada Post and they have not responded to that one...
perhaps their internal mail system is slow or the person who's desk its on has not yet entered it into the system

dingdingding

Aug 2, 2013
Gsohunter said:
perhaps their internal mail system is slow or the person who's desk its on has not yet entered it into the system
I wonder what would be the average process time for us to get our PP back. 30 days???

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
Folks..
Received PPR yesterday for me and my wife. We are based in US and hence the issue with sending passports to CPP-O.
I beleive they return the passports using regular post or snail mail which may very well take 2.5 extra weeks. Hence, I was wondering if you guys have figured out a quick and efficient way to receive the passports back from CPP-O.??

Unfortunately, I do not have any relatives or friends in canada who could help me with this. Please share your experiences or advice me on this issue.

Thanks,
Koolkarmaguy

Gsohunter

Aug 20, 2011
koolkarmaguy said:
Folks..
Received PPR yesterday for me and my wife. We are based in US and hence the issue with sending passports to CPP-O.
I beleive they return the passports using regular post or snail mail which may very well take 2.5 extra weeks. Hence, I was wondering if you guys have figured out a quick and efficient way to receive the passports back from CPP-O.??

Unfortunately, I do not have any relatives or friends in canada who could help me with this. Please share your experiences or advice me on this issue.

Thanks,
Koolkarmaguy
They requested ( in my pp request letter) that we include a self addressed Xpresspost ( for Canada post) in the original envelope with our PP's. that is the only way that I am aware of, since they do not use couriers at all. Unless yo have some friends or relatives in Canada that may be able to get the prepaid xpresspost envelope for you?

coshx

May 8, 2013
Hi All,

I just received my PR card now. It is 83 days today after landing. PR card was mailed out 76 days after landing.

For others still waiting, I'll advise you give 2 weeks after your PR processing time.

coshx!

Gsohunter

Aug 20, 2011
coshx said:
Hi All,

I just received my PR card now. It is 83 days today after landing. PR card was mailed out 76 days after landing.

For others still waiting, I'll advise you give 2 weeks after your PR processing time.

coshx!
Congrats! :D

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
coshx said:
Hi All,

coshx!
My hearty CONGRATULATIONS to COSHX.

At every point there is a waiting time.
Our Lots of PATIENCE is required at any stage of Immigration Process.
I understood that it took 83 days to reach your PR card but I am confused about your next sentence about TWO weeks.What is that?
Will you please explain me?
Thank you