+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Jesca irene

Apr 29, 2023
Hello anyone with an idea,I received bvl but after 3days I got email from cic "you have applied multiple applications for the same service,all duplicate application hv bn cancelled and processing will continue on one of your application" I'm worried, how long would it take to process it? thank you

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Hello anyone with an idea,I received bvl but after 3days I got email from cic "you have applied multiple applications for the same service,all duplicate application hv bn cancelled and processing will continue on one of your application" I'm worried, how long would it take to process it? thank you
What kind of in category you've applied and when?

And did you have got visa number etc on your tracker after bvl?

Mamta1982

Apr 29, 2023
I need you guidance, i applied for close work permit for my self since I'm main applicant, for spouse open work permit and kids visiter and study permit my all family members got ppr and visa get stamped, but for me got only bvl on 17th March same day all my family members get ppr , for me still no update, it's more than a month ,I need your advice,
thank you

Donmariopuz

May 3, 2023
Should me Any time now.plz update here when u get the decision. Thanks
Hello Zee

I got my correspondence letter on the 29th and my wife got her own on the 24th of same April but still we can not gotten anyway response since then, can you tell if it will take a longer time?

Thanks

Xabo

Jul 18, 2020
Updating: today (May the 3rd) I received the Approve notice. I sent my passport a few days ago (I posted it). Really I don’t know what’s next.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I need you guidance, i applied for close work permit for my self since I'm main applicant, for spouse open work permit and kids visiter and study permit my all family members got ppr and visa get stamped, but for me got only bvl on 17th March same day all my family members get ppr , for me still no update, it's more than a month ,I need your advice,
thank you
You can raise a webform & explain. Not much can be done except wait. Good Luck

mhk$

May 5, 2023
I submit the visit visa case on 3 April 2023 gave biometric on 12 April got correspondence letter on 29 but decision still in pending is in my other friends case they received correspondence letter along with the refusal letter at the same time, but in my case it is still in pending is it positive? Can someone share their experience with me please

Reactions: gudpples