+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Harpkhehra

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
VISIT
I submit the visit visa case on 3 April 2023 gave biometric on 12 April got correspondence letter on 29 but decision still in pending is in my other friends case they received correspondence letter along with the refusal letter at the same time, but in my case it is still in pending is it positive? Can someone share their experience with me please
you can track your application and check if they issue document number and expiry to you..

If you will see these info on the tracker then you are approved…

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

just create an account on this and check your status……

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
I submit the visit visa case on 3 April 2023 gave biometric on 12 April got correspondence letter on 29 but decision still in pending is in my other friends case they received correspondence letter along with the refusal letter at the same time, but in my case it is still in pending is it positive? Can someone share their experience with me please
no, i know no one with this type of status but i'd like to think that it is positive looking.

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
whats wrong with the forum?
although you could at-least collate folks from within your own region
else it's just another crowded room with unsolicited junks/ads on me cheap android)

Osasco

May 7, 2023
Hello everyone, so technically the wait time between the receipt of BVL and PPR is 2months?

I applied visitor visa May 2022 from Nigeria
Recieved correspondence for BVL - April 13th
Tracker shows Visa No. & expiry date
Tracker was last updated April 19th

Reactions: gudpples

Osasco

May 7, 2023
because your visa is already issued. you just said you can see issuing country and expiry date right?
that's your visa. thats how everyone is getting their visas for a while it will take PPR to come.
Ftom experience what is the time frame to get PPR

SaSp

May 11, 2023
Hello everyone, so technically the wait time between the receipt of BVL and PPR is 2months?

I applied visitor visa May 2022 from Nigeria
Recieved correspondence for BVL - April 13th
Tracker shows Visa No. & expiry date
Tracker was last updated April 19th
Which office is processing your case?

kdatsu

May 11, 2023
Hello Everybody,
I am a newbie here. Staying in Australia. Visa Processing from Australia is >160 days and from USA 24 days. Since I was visiting USA I decided to apply from USA. Applied and received Biometrics request letter on 14th April. Could get appointment for biometrics only for 15th May. My trip to USA ends on 30th May . So I have to proceed back to Australia . How will this effect my Canada Visa Application? My original schedule to visit Canada was in 2nd week of May. How do I proceed with the application?