+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Martins gbeneyei

Nov 29, 2019
I applied for business visa and my biometric on same day 20th of August at Ghana Vfs office in person and on 19th of oct I was asked to update my bank statement with the recent one which I did , and on 13th Nov , I got message that my biometric Validity is valid for 10 years and on the 19th of Nov when I tracked my application online I was told that my passport is available for pick up that was four business day am planning to go ON Monday but I want to to know is there any possibility that The application was approved ? Thank
How did u track the visa is It using the tracking number the vfs gave u or another means I want to kn HW pls

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hi Guys, applied vist visa for my mother. She did her biometric on the 24th and got refusal on the 29th stating: We are not convinced that she will be leaving Canada.

However on the 30th morning I again received an email stating your profile has been updated, but no changes in GC Key. Is there any remote possibility that they can reverse their decision?

Hard to digest coz she is 55 and retired government teacher and receving healthy amount of pension.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi Guys, applied vist visa for my mother. She did her biometric on the 24th and got refusal on the 29th stating: We are not convinced that she will be leaving Canada.

However on the 30th morning I again received an email stating your profile has been updated, but no changes in GC Key. Is there any remote possibility that they can reverse their decision?

Hard to digest coz she is 55 and retired government teacher and receving healthy amount of pension.
Unfortunately, it is a refusal. You can try to email to have them look at your application one more time and send it all the proofs make sure you prove she will go back. She is retired that is probably why she got refused

squgeim

Aug 18, 2018
We applied SOWP for my wife from Nepal (processing in India).

16 Sep - Submitted paper application including biometrics from VFS Nepal
20 Sep - Received alert from VFS that the application has been delivered and is processing
27 Sep - I linked the paper application online
1 Nov - Received request to do medical exams
4 Nov - Submitted medical report
7 Nov - Status for medical changed to approved
11 Nov - Received correspondence about biometrics

No updates after that. It has been over 5 weeks since Medical request and 4 weeks after correspondence of biometric. We sent a webform about the application on Nov 20. No replies. We don't know what to expect.

We are hopeful about approval since we have received medical and biometric correspondence, but the unusual delay is causing us doubt. Has anyone experienced such delays or knows what it means?

Lovedeep92

Dec 9, 2019
my parents application timeline:

April 8 Submitted trv online
April 9 confirmation
April 10 biometrics letter
April 17 biometrics done
April 25 bio correspondence letter, same day they got approval and passport request!!!
I received correspondace letter today for my mom how long after they request for passport

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello. Does anyone know how long after becoming a PR, someone invite a friend or relative to Canada on a TRV?

Akhila priya

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All
I have received biometric validity letter on 25th April, but still not get any further replies, can any one tell how much more time is required to send the decision?
I applied on 15th March through paper application and same day biometric was done.
Hi
Did you get approval . If yes when you got it?
Please tell me cause even mine is also paper application today I received my correspondence letter

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi
Did you get approval . If yes when you got it?
Please tell me cause even mine is also paper application today I received my correspondence letter
Hello. I tol recieved biometrics correspondence letter today. I applied via banglore vfs as normal paper application. Hope will get the decision in a couple of days

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi all! We applied for SOWP and TRV and recently received the Correspondence Letter.

Here is our Timeline:

Nov 28 - Lodged Application SOWP & TRV (Regular/Paperbased) VFS Cebu
Nov 28 - Biometrics for OWP
Dec 2 - Received Medical Request both OWP & TRV
Dec 2 - Linked paper application to GCKey
Dec 3 - Medical done both OWP & TRV - NHS Davao
Dec 11 - Start of "Reviewing Eligibility both OWP & TRV
Dec 12 - Medical Passed - TRV
Dec 13 - Medical Passed - OWP
Dec 17 - Received Correspondence Letter for OWP

-Anxiously waiting for an update.

TRV still has no Correspondence Letter. I'm hoping for the best results! God bless and best of luck to us! :)

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Someone should please advice me.
I applied for Study Permit from Nigeria Fall 2019 resuming September 4th.
Application submitted on 13th June at Abuja VAC office.
Biometrics Done 13th June
Application Recieved 14th June
Application linked to online CIC account on 19th June
Have not done medicals yet!
Biometeric Correspondence Letter received on 16th August

1. Could someone pls tell me if there is possibility of my application being approved without medicals since my classes resumes on 4th Sept, abt 2weeks time from nw.

2. Is it possible to get Biometrics Validity Letter without medicals.

3. How long do I hv to wait again for an update on my CIC account.

Am seriously worried!
Hi, have you gotten your visa approved