+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Any idea after biometrics Corospondence letter how much maximum time they should take
I ll keep updating on this thread. Thanks and good luck to all
Biometrics Correspondence letter? I have given my biometric and they VSF center have told me my biometric is valid for 10year that's it.
Just have got the letter to ask for biometric which was given now they will ask for medical and it is said as you give medical after they asked your have clear your 80% of process all you have to do is just wait for the answer. If its ok can you mail me your biometric correspondence letter on socialfabric9@gmail.com

Parvinmrs

Oct 10, 2019
Any idea after biometrics Corospondence letter how much maximum time they should take
I ll keep updating on this thread. Thanks and good luck to all
I got same letter in 22 august till now nothing isent web form too but they say your file is in back ground check

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I got my PPR today...

Application submitted on 6 sept with upfront medical.. Upfront medical approved 13 Sept.. Biometrics letter on 12 Nov. Got PPR 15 Nov.

Thanks to you all.. :)

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I got my PPR today...

Application submitted on 6 sept with upfront medical.. Upfront medical approved 13 Sept.. Biometrics letter on 12 Nov. Got PPR 15 Nov.

Applied online - from Pakistan... VO Abu Dhabi... :)

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I got my PPR today...

Applied online from Pakistan.. VO Abu Dhabi.. :)