Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
missmini said:
peeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiii congrats here too :) u see it did come and yeah definately hope the stage 2 would b shorter for aaaaaall :D but realistically....hm..hm....hmm....::)
thanks missmini..... :)))

PerrinAyabara

Nov 2, 2011
KPress said:
I read this post and got really scared. Over 400 pages, really?
So I decided to call CIC and mentiond this post and they said to keep it to minimum. That if everyone sent 400 pages they wouldn't get their job done. So I am happy with my 40 something pages. You should not go crazy with it. All they want are the filled forms with required documents and some pictures and maybe a couple e-mail conversations.

First thing to get information from should be CIC!
What a relief! Thank you for calling CIC for information on this. I couldn't possibly gather a tenth as much information as the OP has.

I feel that this clarification is important to this thread. This clarification contains actual info from CIC and is entirely non offensive.

koala18

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
pelipeli said:
Sponosrship Approved.. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 97 days!!!!!! OMG I'm so happy I'm crying with joy... and this is only the 1st stage... :,))))))) Thank you everyone who gave their support and made me strong, and kept me believing..

I received the email from OttPilot-Immigration and the subject says FCP - Eligibility Decision - F0000*****

This is the email:

Date: May 1, 2012

UCI: ********
Application: F0000*****

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXX:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXXXX and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Congratulations!!! We filed ours already too last month. Hopefully processing takes shorter than expected. Thank you for your help! :)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
koala18 said:
Congratulations!!! We filed ours already too last month. Hopefully processing takes shorter than expected. Thank you for your help! :)
Thanks :) Good luck on your application! I hope what happened in March (6 weeks of no movement from CIC ) wont happen again. .

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

kaede1977

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Dublin Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
27-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
Congrats Pelipeli...well done, all the best to you both! :D

Emily2301

May 15, 2011
missmini said:
looool it's not boring if they can have fast what they r looking for....as for repetition i mainly reffered to repeating the proofs, send them around in circle, having hard time to come back where they started like this....but they see this every day i'm sure they have their ways and i'm sure ur package will b from the good organized group ;) i don't think it's bad to emphasize some important things, for my taste the table and the letter r not repetition....if u feel like that then why not put the table with the sponsor package? the sponsor needs to write a relationship essay too, he can use the table....i did like that, but i didn't refer to the proofs in the table also (it was kind of repeating and getting too large)....the applicant refered to the proofs when answering the questions....hmm joining finance is important for common-law but not major if u have other joined assets...whatever u lack, maybe u can put an explanation why u lack it in case u tried to have it, u can put proof that u tried and was not successful (u can put it as answer to the common-law question maybe?)....not for everything but for anything u find it could have been better to have it but due to some circumstances it was not possible...

good luck!! u r almost there ;)
Hi Missmini, thank you so much for the encouragement!! :) I've been buried in papers, haha, but getting close! I have found that most of our proof will go in the common-law pile since with that you prove a) conjugal relationship and b) cohabitation. Then there will be some additional proof for question 9 (development) like copies of receipts and tickets and our pictures (lots of them). This will all go in one folder (proof of relationship) but I might have to make a separate one for proof of communication since I couldn't find really big envelopes, one of these weird problems you don't think could hold you up...
Since the question about the development comes before the common law question, do you think I should arrange the proof in that order or it won't matter as long as everything is listed in the toc and to be found?
About the finances: we simply were a bit dumb ::) and didn't put my name on the bills even though I had thought about it before. We just never did and now it is making me nervous. (And I feel stupid :-[ ) I am added to his credit card though and named as beneficiary in his insurance, and we also have a shared cell phone account (one bill and all the itemized calls to each other). I have decided to address the issue and let them know that we just didn't do the joint bills, but that we now have (we finally did! Yay us.) and that I can send a few bills if requested at a later time. What do you think of that?? One last thing about the essay and table: I will put both with my part of the application since my partner wrote a letter for his. He didn't go into many details of the development but wrote from his heart and about his feelings. It is very sweet! He won't need another recap of our history, right? A letter should be enough? I think the listing of the details and a table is more my style so I will attach it to my development essay in case the IO doesn't want to read 8 pages about our relationship. Since I included some personal stuff in the essay, not crazy mushy but personal and subjective, I think I won't write another essay. I don't want to cut down on my essay and I don't just want to cut and paste out the personal stuff either. I feel like at this point another relationship essay would just be a summary of how great he is and how great we are together. If you guys think I should do it, I will :D Thanks again for all the great advice!!

PS: I just thought of something... If my partner wrote a letter for the sponsor part of the application, do they not look at that as part of my (applicant) part later on? Would they look at it in Mississauga but then only send my part to Berlin and those guys wouldn't see his letter? Which means he would have to write something for my application specifically? Help, I'm confused!

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Finally, my ecas was updated:

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made

We received your application to sponsor ******** on January 25, 2012.

We sent you a letter on May 1, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received

We received ********'s application for permanent residence on January 25, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kaede1977 said:
Congrats Pelipeli...well done, all the best to you both! :D
Thanks ! Good luck on your app too, best regards! =)

mc1234

Champion Member
Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
Doc's Request.
20/08/2012 - PGR and SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa: 23/07/2012 Mexico City: 20/08/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
23-11-2012
Peli, sorry if I missed this, but was that the frist time you could access your E-cas?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Emily2301 said:
PS: I just thought of something... If my partner wrote a letter for the sponsor part of the application, do they not look at that as part of my (applicant) part later on? Would they look at it in Mississauga but then only send my part to Berlin and those guys wouldn't see his letter? Which means he would have to write something for my application specifically? Help, I'm confused!
Both parts of the application go to the visa office that will process your application. So the visa officer will see your partner's letter.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mc1234 said:
Peli, sorry if I missed this, but was that the frist time you could access your E-cas?
Hi, I actually was able to log in e-cas on May 1st, right before I got the email for sponsorship approval, but the status on both sponsor and applicant was still "Application Received" and shows just the date when they got the app. It was like that until last night. this morning , its Now DM for SPonsor and Medical results received for applicant. =)

Emily2301

May 15, 2011
canadianwoman said:
Both parts of the application go to the visa office that will process your application. So the visa officer will see your partner's letter.
PHEW! I'm happy to hear that! Thank you for your reply! :)

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012