+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how do i take the French test

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
hi there,

I need to take the French test "TEF" how do i do this? can someone head me in the right direction. e.g. send me the link to the right website. I have found the English one but i don't want that one.

Appreciate the help

Regards

Nicola

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nicola1985 said:
hi there,

I need to take the French test "TEF" how do i do this? can someone head me in the right direction. e.g. send me the link to the right website. I have found the English one but i don't want that one.

Appreciate the help

Regards

Nicola

Since you didn's state where you are living, I guess that you should google TEF and the country where you reside.

PMM

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
If anyone could help me with this be most appreciated. I live in UK, and need to know what the website address is to get access to Test centers around England..

Thanks

Nicola

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
i still can't seem to find it. Can you actually take the TEF test in the UK?

and if anyone knows please can you let me know, as i want to book in advance thank you. Plus also do you have to go to a test center? sounds silly but i just can't find it anywhere, and im normally very good at finding things

Nicola

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Hi Nicola,

I wish the immigration websites were more helpful don't you? You would've thought this kind of important info would readily be available.

There's a TEF language centre in London with contact details listed.

Make sure you don't take the test too early as its only valid for 1 year.

I hope this helps. Best of luck

M

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
hi there,

Thanks so much for that, thats very kind of you. I searched from head to toe to find it. Unbelievable thats its not on the website, the english test has all the info on the immigration website but not french.

Anyway thanks again

Nicola

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
If you are going to use a lawyer surely they should have all this information.
Its their job to do all the leg work so if I were you, i'd use them to the max and get your money's worth.