+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Congrats !
Free birds after 7 days :cool: More like cooked ducks with the hot summer temperatures, well maybe a little cooler than Beijing?
Don't seem to be any travel restrictions around here especially with all the license plates I've seen recently.
Time for some beer.
Thank you. The weather is actually pretty nice here in Ottawa and I already feel the fall in the air;) We have a good amount of beers stocked:D

dashka

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Mongolia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hongkong
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi guys ! I am so glad some of us getting reunited with our loved ones . I have given birth to a big healthy boy . Tomorrow about to apply for his Canadian passport at the consulate... then again we wait ... hopefully it will arrive before my COPR expires ...

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hi guys ! I am so glad some of us getting reunited with our loved ones . I have given birth to a big healthy boy . Tomorrow about to apply for his Canadian passport at the consulate... then again we wait ... hopefully it will arrive before my COPR expires ...
Congratulation!!! I wish you and your lovely baby being healthy and everything is doing good. I saw IRCC website has related announcement mentioned that expired COPR is still able to land in Canada. You may go search it. I believe your family will reunion soon. Cheers!

Reactions: dashka

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Congratulations to your baby boy!

Reactions: dashka

ericeric

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hello, quick question:

Is it okay for my wife to land on her own to Canada or do i have to cross the customs with her? It is very difficult for me to find a flight back to China with her and land together with her during this time. Also she speaks absolutely ZERO english . Will it be very difficult for her?

thanks

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hello, quick question:

Is it okay for my wife to land on her own to Canada or do i have to cross the customs with her? It is very difficult for me to find a flight back to China with her and land together with her during this time. Also she speaks absolutely ZERO english . Will it be very difficult for her?

thanks
As I heard in wechat group that some Chinese applicants landed in Canada by themselves. Often there is a Chinese interpreter in the immigration check-in counter. To confirm whether there is an interpreter after landing, you can also contact with the airline company. They may give you further information about it. Some Chinese parents also don't speak English, but they are still able to land in Canada, right?
Another key point is to prepare well all the documents she need it for landing in Canada.

Reactions: ericeric

ericeric

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
As I heard in wechat group that some Chinese applicants landed in Canada by themselves. Often there is a Chinese interpreter in the immigration check-in counter. To confirm whether there is an interpreter after landing, you can also contact with the airline company. They may give you further information about it. Some Chinese parents also don't speak English, but they are still able to land in Canada, right?
Another key point is to prepare well all the documents she need it for landing in Canada.
Thank You for your advice! Imm actually super worried right now . Shes coming alone with a newborn and doesnt speak the language.
By any chance , do you have the checklist of what she needs for landing? I kinda have an idea but i want to be 100% sure i got everything ready.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hello, quick question:

thanks
What airport will she land ?

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
Hello, quick question:

thanks
My husband says Macau doesn't require quarantine. You can meet her there and fly back.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Yvr vancouver
No problems
Make sure all the paperwork is in order along with the quarantine plans and transportation once you leave the airport.
Then she can practice English.:oops:

Be aware there have been some recent incoming flights to YVR with Covid cases mostly domestic and from the USA.
Wear a mask and stay away from the food court, shops and areas where people congregate.

Reactions: ericeric

ericeric

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
No problems
Make sure all the paperwork is in order along with the quarantine plans and transportation once you leave the airport.
Then she can practice English.:oops:

Be aware there have been some recent incoming flights to YVR with Covid cases mostly domestic and from the USA.
Wear a mask and stay away from the food court, shops and areas where people congregate.
Thank you. Is medical insurance coverage necessary before entering canada?