+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Chinese that is. Didnt sleep all night with the fireworks. They need to ban it. 16th back to work.for them. Shoudnt get a single day off. This is not a Canadian holiday. Work, do your job.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Question. Please explain to me how December and January apps can get AOR but April 2020 dont have. Dont say its random because its evident when the package is received. Any ounce of advice on this I would like to know. Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Question. Please explain to me how December and January apps can get AOR but April 2020 dont have. Dont say its random because its evident when the package is received. Any ounce of advice on this I would like to know. Thanks
I've said this several times: they seem to have bunched and modified processes, possibly with different teams. "Rebooting" if you will.

Think in simple terms: one group working on newer applications as they were received (roughly, not exactly) - basically a new queue that is more-or-less first in / first out. (Note AOR was never exactly first-in, first-out, but at least roughly approximated - if the 'out' means being assigned to different teams that work at slightly different speeds).

Older ones: think, piled in a room somewhere physically and now they are working through that room. The room is not a conveyor belt (first in first out) but a room with corners - where some boxes end up being on bottom of a pile/in a corner where first-in/first out cannot be followed without significant costly effort at removing everything and re-doing the input queue (which they've decided is not worth it).