+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
So do you have any evidence or.talked to anyone whos background was fast in HK
no i don’t.. and we are not sure which year these process happened cuz as i told you before 2018 the sponsorship process two years so it’s normal to stay the file 9 months on HK office

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
If travelled will be awhile. Shes been to Malaysia and Singapore. Which will mean ss likely. And if ss count on min nine months.
If only traveled for short trips while on vacation and didn't overstay. That can be to your benefit.
Security check can be to do with previous employment and/or military history.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
She didnt overstay. I hope the lord Jesus gets me to Canada before the Great Pumpin comes in October.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Havent got words for my anger right now. Amazing I wait roughly 5.5 months for aor. But late November apps already getting aor. I thought the virus was a lot worse now in Canada.
Again you are getting angry and upset before anything has happened.

Deep breath.

You were told before (I think by me but also by others) that security check is the big wildcard in terms of time. There is no single factor - but if there are no obvious issues, should not be something to worry about.

Foreign travel for vacations probably irrelevant.

If your spouse is a PLA general who travels frequently to North Korea, it's going to take longer. If your spouse just has a normal mid-level job, probably a non-factor and will just be routine checks.

But no sense getting angry in advance, doesnt' serve any purpose.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Heard they only get two days off for the holiday. This is great news. My opinion they should not get any off its not a Canadian holiday nor do I care about that holiday. Work!