+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

goldut

Jul 3, 2018
i just received prearrival services email yesterday too and background check started 2 weeks ago! how much longer i'd have to wait...
That’s great!
I think I may be under a different program since our background check and police cerificate was done back in March. I like to believe we’re near the end now.

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
i just received prearrival services email yesterday too and background check started 2 weeks ago! how much longer i'd have to wait...
My BGC change to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

What is the meaning of it?
I did not get pre arrival email. Is it normal? Does BGC come first and then pre arrival email?

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
My BGC change to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

What is the meaning of it?
I did not get pre arrival email. Is it normal? Does BGC come first and then pre arrival email?
i got my pre arrival services email 2 weeks after status changed to "background check in progress". but i know some people got both at the same time..

when was your application received date?

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
i got my pre arrival services email 2 weeks after status changed to "background check in progress". but i know some people got both at the same time..

when was your application received date?
what is your bgc statues before changing to "background check in progress"

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
what is your bgc statues before changing to "background check in progress"
it would say sth like - "your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check"

then

it will change to - "we have started your back ground check, we will send you a message if we need more information"

sth like that

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Any update on those who got PFL and submitted additional info?

Mine was submitted on july 1st, I know some of you submitted back in May and June. Any updates from your account?

GCPY

Oct 4, 2017
I got an email titled
Bulletin 2: Important Updates About your Immigration Application.

May I know does it mean that COPR will come soon? Thanks!

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I have just received pre arrival service letter, I am Nov applicant and replied PFL in the beginning of Jun.
I am an Nov applicant as well and submitted PFL in July, I just received bulletin 2 email as well. Not sure that does that mean. Hope it’s a good sign.

Cheung2017

Oct 18, 2017
I am an Nov applicant as well and submitted PFL in July, I just received bulletin 2 email as well. Not sure that does that mean. Hope it’s a good sign.
I did not receive and do not know what is Bulletin 2. But I believe there should be some movement on your application. It is a good sign! Good Luck!

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I did not receive and do not know what is Bulletin 2. But I believe there should be some movement on your application. It is a good sign! Good Luck!
Bulletin 2 has a subject line as: important updates about your application. And the content is as below:

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the rightchoice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

Cheung2017

Oct 18, 2017
Bulletin 2 has a subject line as: important updates about your application. And the content is as below:

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the rightchoice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!
It definitely a good sign!

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
I got an email titled
Bulletin 2: Important Updates About your Immigration Application.

May I know does it mean that COPR will come soon? Thanks!
We received COPR last week, and got Bulletin 2 & Bulletin 3 emails this morning, hahaha