+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police Certificate

AbGu

Sep 30, 2019
is there any update on you?
Merry Christmas!
I got a message from IRCC asking for a Schedule A Background/ Declaration form and a CV to be submitted within 7 days. Have you been asked for that? Or do only some people get asked for it depending upon nationality?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Merry Christmas!
I got a message from IRCC asking for a Schedule A Background/ Declaration form and a CV to be submitted within 7 days. Have you been asked for that? Or do only some people get asked for it depending upon nationality?
nothing on me

What is your nationality?

can I know your Aor, timeline and Vo etc?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Just curious does all Hong Kong PCC applicant need to wait that long for PR ?? at least 8 months because the PCC need to mail to Sydney CIO?

for CEC, FSW, PNP etc

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Experts,

I need to apply for HK PCC.
I have received a letter from IRCC asking me to submit the HK PCC. This letter from IRCC does not contain any address on which the HK police needs to send the PCC. After going through this thread I came to know that I will have to request another letter from IRCC with their address.

I need help to know the process of applying for the HK PCC from Canada.
I have already got my fingerprints done from canada fingerprinting agency and filled all the forms.

Question 1:
Is there any other way than demand draft to pay for the PCC fee so that I have an electronic payment confirmation which I can later upload as a proof of payment?

Question 2:
If IRCC do not receive the PCC within 60 days, what are the documents will I have to upload to my EE profile?

Thanks in advance

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
VO = Sydney CIO
AOR = 11 August 2019

Any good news on your side?
No more updates on my side
No, nothing at all ~ 8 months on my timeline already (My application is clear...just pending review on Police cert)

it is a very bad news ~ can't believe a HK police cert can delay my application that much ... damn

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Experts,

I need to apply for HK PCC.
I have received a letter from IRCC asking me to submit the HK PCC. This letter from IRCC does not contain any address on which the HK police needs to send the PCC. After going through this thread I came to know that I will have to request another letter from IRCC with their address.

I need help to know the process of applying for the HK PCC from Canada.
I have already got my fingerprints done from canada fingerprinting agency and filled all the forms.

Question 1:
Is there any other way than demand draft to pay for the PCC fee so that I have an electronic payment confirmation which I can later upload as a proof of payment?

Question 2:
If IRCC do not receive the PCC within 60 days, what are the documents will I have to upload to my EE profile?

Thanks in advance
I think the address is somewhere in this thread (earlier page)....it is the Sydney, NS address. My letter didn't have the address too and IRCC received it with no problem. (Just remind you the application may delay to 9 months now)

mail to HKP with all of your required documents/finger print/forms

HKP will mail you the hard copy receipt once they receive your payment ...I received the receipt after 1 month

Just raise a webform to IRCC and explain the possible delay with some proof....they will wait for it cuz it is out of your control (mailing speed, HKP efficiency)

To be honest, HK is a world class city (don't talk about political lol) and no idea why the gov is still using the third world method to process

It seriously slows down everything...

Reactions: shashibhushan86

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
VO = Sydney CIO
AOR = 11 August 2019

Any good news on your side?
No more updates on my side
I finally got a GU today and my document status change to "We are reviewing the additional document"

feel like a bright exit ahead

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
I think the address is somewhere in this thread (earlier page)....it is the Sydney, NS address. My letter didn't have the address too and IRCC received it with no problem. (Just remind you the application may delay to 9 months now)

mail to HKP with all of your required documents/finger print/forms

HKP will mail you the hard copy receipt once they receive your payment ...I received the receipt after 1 month

Just raise a webform to IRCC and explain the possible delay with some proof....they will wait for it cuz it is out of your control (mailing speed, HKP efficiency)

To be honest, HK is a world class city (don't talk about political lol) and no idea why the gov is still using the third world method to process

It seriously slows down everything...

Thank you so much.
My problem is that the HK police website says they need the letter with the address of the issuing authority.
Just curious, in your case, how did the HK police send the PCC to IRCC if they did not have the address on the demand letter?
Did you include the address in any additional cover letter asking them to send the PCC on that address?

I called IRCC today and they said that they will not issue another letter however I would have to obtain a demand letter from Canadian consulate general. When I asked how can i apply for that they they said that I am free to do my own research for that. I am now super confused what to do. The submission date is March 2nd 2020.

Thanks

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thank you so much.
My problem is that the HK police website says they need the letter with the address of the issuing authority.
Just curious, in your case, how did the HK police send the PCC to IRCC if they did not have the address on the demand letter?
Did you include the address in any additional cover letter asking them to send the PCC on that address?

I called IRCC today and they said that they will not issue another letter however I would have to obtain a demand letter from Canadian consulate general. When I asked how can i apply for that they they said that I am free to do my own research for that. I am now super confused what to do. The submission date is March 2nd 2020.

Thanks
I also saw your other post...yes i wrote a cover letter and put the address there.

Reactions: shashibhushan86