+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police Certificate

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi a16107 - Did your CNCC reach CIC Sydney? If yes, when did it reach? My CNCC was sent on 24 Sep, so want to know how long it takes. Thanks
Yes it is quite some time for them ~

mailed Aug 14 from HK and CIC confirmed it on Sept 4th (it may be reached earlier but they were slow to open the letter and uploaded on system)

tina1720

Nov 22, 2019
Anyone marks RR on their application just because of pending Police certificate ?
Will the status of "Review of additional documents" be changed after IRCC receiving and reviewing my Hong Kong PCC. I uploaded the receipt on Oct 8th, and the status is changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" immediately.
On Nov 18, I received reply from IRCC and it is confirmed that the document was received by the responsible office.
But the status of "Review of additional documents" is still "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded", and never changes.
The due date of the document submission is on Nov 30.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
What is RR? I thought your police certificate had reached CIC on time (4 Sep)
Review require ~ the officer mark your case to review require first and then request for HK police certificate

but officer didn’t pick up our file after we upload the pcc... that’s cause a bad delay

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Will the status of "Review of additional documents" be changed after IRCC receiving and reviewing my Hong Kong PCC. I uploaded the receipt on Oct 8th, and the status is changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" immediately.
On Nov 18, I received reply from IRCC and it is confirmed that the document was received by the responsible office.
But the status of "Review of additional documents" is still "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded", and never changes.
same here...my documents status stayed the same since September ..always just uploaded

Becuz cic didn’t open our file and continued to process,,,, it’s gonna be a very long wait to wake up our officer

my 6 months processing time passed and my criminality still not started :(

AbGu

Sep 30, 2019
same here...my documents status stayed the same since September ..always just uploaded

Becuz cic didn’t open our file and continued to process,,,, it’s gonna be a very long wait to wake up our officer

my 6 months processing time passed and my criminality still not started :(
Oh no! I'm very worried now because the status hasn't changed for me either

AbGu

Sep 30, 2019
Did you receive a reply from IRCC directly or did you send them an online message asking if they had received the PCC?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Did you receive a reply from IRCC directly or did you send them an online message asking if they had received the PCC?
for me, I called and raise a webform to ask. Both channels confirmed they have received my PCC

However, my status is still the same "Uploaded" and approaching 7 months now...the fk?

AbGu

Sep 30, 2019
for me, I called and raise a webform to ask. Both channels confirmed they have received my PCC

However, my status is still the same "Uploaded" and approaching 7 months now...the fk?
I raised a webform as well and they confirmed that the responsible officer has received the PCC. But the status for me is also still "Uploaded"

AbGu

Sep 30, 2019

What number did you call them on? I couldn't find any number to call when I searched the IRCC website

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
What number did you call them on? I couldn't find any number to call when I searched the IRCC website
1-888-242-2100, and only available in Canada. I think webform is a better proof cuz everything in writing.

Try to ask their visa office too...if your case allocates to Sydney CIO then it is really fk up...

AbGu

Sep 30, 2019
1-888-242-2100, and only available in Canada. I think webform is a better proof cuz everything in writing.

Try to ask their visa office too...if your case allocates to Sydney CIO then it is really fk up...
Thank you
Yes, mine has been allocated to the Sydney CIO as well. :(