+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Is ther any updation post TEMPORARY AOR FOR OUTSIDE CANADA APPLICANTS??
There’s one who got AOR with permanent application # from HK just few days ago. Got her modified AOR once only. August2020 but didn’t receive the update email regarding public policy

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Special instructions for processing applications submitted between January 1, 2020, and december 31, 2020
Applications received in 2020 under the Home Child Care Provider Class or the Home Support Worker Class but not, in that same year, reviewed to determine if the appli- cations can be entered into processing, will not be eligible for processing under those pilot classes. These will be pro- cessed under the related temporary public policy (Tem- porary public policy to facilitate the granting of perma- nent residence for caregivers who applied under the Home Child Care Provider Class or Home Support Worker Class in 2020), unless the client has advised the Department that they do not wish to proceed in this way within 30 days of receiving notice in this regard, in which case, their appli- cation will be rejected and the corresponding fees will be returned.

Coming into effect
These Instructions take effect on May 3, 2021, and apply to all applications for permanent residence under the Home Suppbort Worker Class and the Home Child Care Provider Class, including those already received but not yet entered into processing. The Instructions expire on June 17, 2024,
unless earlier revoked by the Minister.

Reactions: roye and Haert

roye

Jan 13, 2021
With all the repetitions and multiple temporary aors that applicants kept on receiving.. just so odd! as in the same e-mail it states that...

"Please find attached a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records."

"Not be re-issued"

Ugh.. maybe the agent I once talked to is right, it is just a system glitch as it is computer generated message. And the temporary aors were sent per batch.

Just sharing.

Fisayo72

Feb 6, 2020
A 2019 applicant.
Got aor Feb 2020 ,then received email from CIC asking for updated letter of employment from employer, working hours and salary. Was also asked to update family information forms which must be done in 30days from receipt of the email.

What does this all mean concerning the application.doe this point to a positive signal or am just excited for nothing

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
A 2019 applicant.
Got aor Feb 2020 ,then received email from CIC asking for updated letter of employment from employer, working hours and salary. Was also asked to update family information forms which must be done in 30days from receipt of the email.

What does this all mean concerning the application.doe this point to a positive signal or am just excited for nothing
I'm October 2019 applicant, AOR also 2019 December. After that no contact and have just received the same request letter stating updated offer of employmen and family information form to send within 30 days.

Reactions: Wandaaa

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm October 2019 applicant, AOR also 2019 December. After that no contact and have just received the same request letter stating updated offer of employmen and family information form to send within 30 days.
Good news. Inside or outside applicant?

Reactions: farazfs

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi @quami @canada2000 How are you guys. Is there any update on your case ? you both are outside like me. I am waiting too. Hope we can see updates in coming weeks. my AOR 18th Oct 2019. Waiting for Medical request / background check actually.

Keep us updated please.

Thank you

Reactions: G P S

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
This is going to be my first post here... Glad I could find a group where people are actively talking and sharing updates...

** This application is for one of my relative and I am an employer however I filed the complete application on her behalf...
Here are the timelines:
Application Type : HCCP with Zero Exp. (Outside Canada)
Application Submitted : March 16, 2021
App. Received by CPC (E) : March 18, 2021
Temp WP Application # (starts with XW) : June 20, 2021 (Through a Web form)
Temp PR Application # (starts with XE) : July 12, 2021 (Through a Web form)
Temp UCI # (starts with a T) & PR Application # (starts with an E) : July 21, 2021 (Through email from CPCE Email Communication)

I am expecting to get permanent AOR somewhere in August. It has to be.

They have generated a temp work permit application, a temp PR application and then a permanent PR application which means, they have entered my application in their Express Entry portal (not visible to me yet).

Now, the Job offer letter I have signed on March 14 and all rest of the documents were fresh and completed so they should not come back and ask for an ADR (Additional Document Request).

All it matters is when any officer start reviewing my application, I can expect permanent AOR.

And in General, after getting permanent AOR, the Biometrics letter is issued in 2-3 weeks.

Since, in this application, they will issue Work permit first, so after Biometrics... It should be a matter of a week or so to get Medicals... OR, they can request for Biometrics and Medicals altogether (who knows). Medical result gets updated in IRCC portal in a couple of weeks time (provided everything went well with the physician)

And once that part is clear, We need to wait for the Batch processing where-in they send PPR emails for Visa Stamping.

So, I am expecting to get Work Permit approval somewhere in November or December.... Hope high... Fingers crossed...

• Wow
Reactions: roye