+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Everyone got their PR file number (from 2019 until 2021). But it doesn’t mean that they will give right away the PR without meeting the eligibility (24 months experience). HCCP is NOT an express entry style.
If the Public policy for 2020 applicants is not just a mere lip service, then giving PR to those applicants w/o qualifying experience but could thrive economically in Canada is possible. And it also stated that the purpose of this policy is to lessen further backlogs in the future. Given this, the process might be longer and stricter that’s why IRCC is giving option til Aug7. Let’s see next month if there’s any progress of this public policy

Reactions: roye and ProudNanny

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
If the Public policy for 2020 applicants is not just a mere lip service, then giving PR to those applicants w/o qualifying experience but could thrive economically in Canada is possible. And it also stated that the purpose of this policy is to lessen further backlogs in the future. Given this, the process might be longer and stricter that’s why IRCC is giving option til Aug7. Let’s see next month if there’s any progress of this public policy
I’m just stating the fact. I’ve been here since 2018 and I know lots of caregiver and student visa who stayed here for a long time who were struggling of getting the PR. Maybe you’re right too. But I’m sure they will prioritize the almost 90k applicants under the TR to PR applicants. They are even complaining of slow progress of that special pathway. So let’s see. I just don’t want to give false hope. And as “common sense”, why they didn’t include 2019 in this special granting of PR? Do you think it will be riot if all 2020 will have PR then all 2019 are left behind?

Reactions: yadav

R_Singh

Jul 11, 2021
Hi all, without any experience related to nanny someone can apply for hccp and he is eligible for this program?

Last edited:

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Congratulations to her. She already completed her 24 months, so she’s long overdue for PR. This is what I’m telling you. There are LOTS of people here who are more deserving to get the PR but still waiting for a loooong time even before Covid. I’m sorry if i am more of a fact-based than giving false hopes.

Congrats to applicant.
Kindly reply is this applicant is inlander or out lander??

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I’m just stating the fact. I’ve been here since 2018 and I know lots of caregiver and student visa who stayed here for a long time who were struggling of getting the PR. Maybe you’re right too. But I’m sure they will prioritize the almost 90k applicants under the TR to PR applicants. They are even complaining of slow progress of that special pathway. So let’s see. I just don’t want to give false hope. And as “common sense”, why they didn’t include 2019 in this special granting of PR? Do you think it will be riot if all 2020 will have PR then all 2019 are left behind?
You have your point and I totally understand it’s very unfair for 2019 applicants who have waited for almost 2yrs. But do you think that, if and if this public policy is real and serious, all of the 2020 applicants will be granted PR? I have read somewhere in IRCC website about this topic. It is stated there that although they don’t usually give PR to close
Congratulations to her. She already completed her 24 months, so she’s long overdue for PR. This is what I’m telling you. There are LOTS of people here who are more deserving to get the PR but still waiting for a loooong time even before Covid. I’m sorry if i am more of a fact-based than giving false hopes.
Getting PR in Canada seems not easy to everyone. It also depends on their situation not how much tax or long they have stayed in Canada. That’s why some got it easily, others took decade to become PR. Just read this...

• Canada, with the exception of some streams under the Provincial Nominee Program, does not have occupation-based permanent residence on arrival programs. Instead, on the basis of longitudinal data and research on outcomes, economic immigration pathways select immigrants on the basis of their ability to succeed in the Canadian economy and society over the long-term based on their human capital attributes (official language proficiency, education and skilled work experience).
  • A job offer alone, without consideration of language capacity and educational levels for permanent residency status, could increase vulnerability in the instance of a specific job coming to an end and the individual not being able to find alternate employment. For permanent residents we want to ensure that individuals are positioned to be broadly employable as conditions change.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
You have your point and I totally understand it’s very unfair for 2019 applicants who have waited for almost 2yrs. But do you think that, if and if this public policy is real and serious, all of the 2020 applicants will be granted PR? I have read somewhere in IRCC website about this topic. It is stated there that although they don’t usually give PR to close

Getting PR in Canada seems not easy to everyone. It also depends on their situation not how much tax or long they have stayed in Canada. That’s why some got it easily, others took decade to become PR. Just read this...

• Canada, with the exception of some streams under the Provincial Nominee Program, does not have occupation-based permanent residence on arrival programs. Instead, on the basis of longitudinal data and research on outcomes, economic immigration pathways select immigrants on the basis of their ability to succeed in the Canadian economy and society over the long-term based on their human capital attributes (official language proficiency, education and skilled work experience).
  • A job offer alone, without consideration of language capacity and educational levels for permanent residency status, could increase vulnerability in the instance of a specific job coming to an end and the individual not being able to find alternate employment. For permanent residents we want to ensure that individuals are positioned to be broadly employable as conditions change.
They have to prioritize first the caregivers who are long overdue for PR first, before I believe that the public policy is magical. And they have to process too the 90K applicants under the TR to PR pathway. So I don’t know how they will do that.

Preeti sidhu

Aug 9, 2017
Well this is really crazy n painful ,I completed my 24 months long back but still there is no communication from cic .we r away from our families for 3 years

Reactions: seemabish

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Application Timeline:
(This is where our journey begun )
We Applied for permanent residence under the Caregiver New Pilot - (Home Support Worker) on July 2020
Received temporary application file # on April 2021
Biometric and Medical Received on June 2021
Eligibility Letter received on July 2021
Caregiver - Bridging Open Work Permit received just last week.

One more to go and soon enough she will finally land as permanent resident in this gorgeous country
He said in the previous post that the applicant has completed 24 months, that means he’s INSIDE canada.
What does he mean by "One more to go and soon enough she will finally land as permanent resident in this gorgeous country " she is outside applicant?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
What does he mean by "One more to go and soon enough she will finally land as permanent resident in this gorgeous country " she is outside applicant?
Grammatical error. Common sense: BOWP is only for those INland applicants. And he also said that he already completed 24 months, which is impossible to do if you’re not here. And if you will check the photo of the work permit, the address of the applicant is in Canada (it’s on top right).

prakash adhikari

Jun 7, 2021
I did, and temporary file number starting in E
I did, and temporary file number starting in E
Here are some sample file numbers are taken from that article:

The letters remain the same. However, the numbers vary from one application to the other.

How do I know the file number is temporary?
A typical temporary file number begins with the letter X. For example, XE123456789 refers to a temporary economic file number. When IRCC is ready to issue a permanent file number, they remove the X from the beginning. However, they sometimes issue a new number without an X in the front.