Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
This is going to be my first post here... Glad I could find a group where people are actively talking and sharing updates...

** This application is for one of my relative and I am an employer however I filed the complete application on her behalf...
Here are the timelines:
Application Type : HCCP with Zero Exp. (Outside Canada)
Application Submitted : March 16, 2021
App. Received by CPC (E) : March 18, 2021
Temp WP Application # (starts with XW) : June 20, 2021 (Through a Web form)
Temp PR Application # (starts with XE) : July 12, 2021 (Through a Web form)
Temp UCI # (starts with a T) & PR Application # (starts with an E) : July 21, 2021 (Through email from CPCE Email Communication)

I am expecting to get permanent AOR somewhere in August. It has to be.

They have generated a temp work permit application, a temp PR application and then a permanent PR application which means, they have entered my application in their Express Entry portal (not visible to me yet).

Now, the Job offer letter I have signed on March 14 and all rest of the documents were fresh and completed so they should not come back and ask for an ADR (Additional Document Request).

All it matters is when any officer start reviewing my application, I can expect permanent AOR.

And in General, after getting permanent AOR, the Biometrics letter is issued in 2-3 weeks.

Since, in this application, they will issue Work permit first, so after Biometrics... It should be a matter of a week or so to get Medicals... OR, they can request for Biometrics and Medicals altogether (who knows). Medical result gets updated in IRCC portal in a couple of weeks time (provided everything went well with the physician)

And once that part is clear, We need to wait for the Batch processing where-in they send PPR emails for Visa Stamping.

So, I am expecting to get Work Permit approval somewhere in November or December.... Hope high... Fingers crossed...

Hi, you would need to realign your timeline expectations because there are still tons of backlogs from 2019 and 2020.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
This is going to be my first post here... Glad I could find a group where people are actively talking and sharing updates...

** This application is for one of my relative and I am an employer however I filed the complete application on her behalf...
Here are the timelines:
Temp UCI # (starts with a T) & PR Application # (starts with an E) : July 21, 2021 (Through email from CPCE Email Communication)

They have generated a temp work permit application, a temp PR application and then a permanent PR application which means, they have entered my application in their Express Entry portal (not visible to me yet).

Now, the Job offer letter I have signed on March 14 and all rest of the documents were fresh and completed so they should not come back and ask for an ADR (Additional Document Request).

All it matters is when any officer start reviewing my application, I can expect permanent AOR.

And in General, after getting permanent AOR, the Biometrics letter is issued in 2-3 weeks.

Since, in this application, they will issue Work permit first, so after Biometrics... It should be a matter of a week or so to get Medicals... OR, they can request for Biometrics and Medicals altogether (who knows). Medical result gets updated in IRCC portal in a couple of weeks time (provided everything went well with the physician)

And once that part is clear, We need to wait for the Batch processing where-in they send PPR emails for Visa Stamping.

So, I am expecting to get Work Permit approval somewhere in November or December.... Hope high... Fingers crossed...

Here are the timelines:

I think you are expecting processing very fast, but sorry to say applicant of 2020 are waiting for aor nd if possible IRCC will clear backlogs of 2019, 2020 this year, then 2021. So prepare for long wait as we all r waiting.

Reactions: Pomme and roye

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019

Here are the timelines:

Please take time to read this

Caregiver pilot processing times
  • Applications (either for permanent residence only, or permanent residence and work permit applications) have a 12-month processing service target.
  • For applicants who were also issued a work permit under this process (because they did not have the 24-months work experience), a 6-month processing target applies to the final stage of the application once the caregiver submits proof they have met the 24-month Canadian occupational work experience requirement.
  • There have been delays in processing applications for the caregiver pilots associated with the pandemic, but processing has recently begun to resume.
  • Given unprecedented processing challenges in 2020, processing of new pilot applications effectively stopped in March 2020, and has only recently started to resume. Office closures and the prioritization of other lines of business affected IRCC’s ability to manage application intake to the legislative limit of 2,750 per pilot.
  • It is anticipated that Caregiver processing will fully resume in April 2021 and will ramp up over the summer; it is also anticipated that applications will be digitized to facilitate remote processing.

Fisayo72

Feb 6, 2020
Please take time to read this

Caregiver pilot processing times
  • Applications (either for permanent residence only, or permanent residence and work permit applications) have a 12-month processing service target.
  • For applicants who were also issued a work permit under this process (because they did not have the 24-months work experience), a 6-month processing target applies to the final stage of the application once the caregiver submits proof they have met the 24-month Canadian occupational work experience requirement.
  • There have been delays in processing applications for the caregiver pilots associated with the pandemic, but processing has recently begun to resume.
  • Given unprecedented processing challenges in 2020, processing of new pilot applications effectively stopped in March 2020, and has only recently started to resume. Office closures and the prioritization of other lines of business affected IRCC’s ability to manage application intake to the legislative limit of 2,750 per pilot.
  • It is anticipated that Caregiver processing will fully resume in April 2021 and will ramp up over the summer; it is also anticipated that applications will be digitized to facilitate remote processing.
If I may ask ,is there anything worth celebrating if they ask for updated information?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
If I may ask ,is there anything worth celebrating if they ask for updated information?
It means the application is already in process and they have reviewed the documents submitted that is why they are asking for updated information, and a permanent aor is surely issued.

For me, it would be too early to celebrate as there is still positive uncertainty on the decision, hence, be thankful as processing is already taking place.

Reactions: hopeful07 and G P S

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Permanent resident processing
  • While my department continues to accept and process permanent resident applications, processing centres overseas and offices in Canada have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.
  • Due to ongoing travel restrictions in place in Canada, and in many countries around the world, my Department is shifting its focus on inviting, processing and landing in-Canada applicants.
  • Although we cannot approve many overseas clients for international travel and landing in Canada, my Department continues to process overseas files in preparation for the lifting of border restrictions.
I think one of the reasons why OUTSIDE applications are not their priority. It is reported that by September this year, Canada will open its border internationally

Reactions: Jyotu and Haert

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Permanent resident processing
  • While my department continues to accept and process permanent resident applications, processing centres overseas and offices in Canada have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.
  • Due to ongoing travel restrictions in place in Canada, and in many countries around the world, my Department is shifting its focus on inviting, processing and landing in-Canada applicants.
  • Although we cannot approve many overseas clients for international travel and landing in Canada, my Department continues to process overseas files in preparation for the lifting of border restrictions.
I think one of the reasons why OUTSIDE applications are not their priority. It is reported that by September this year, Canada will open its border internationally
hi, is this a reply from an officer? or what? when?

bells08

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone! I just got an email yesterday from ircc asking for updated forms which are
-IMM 5983
-IMM 5669
-IMM 5406

do they really ask us to update those forms.?
Hi, April! I also got mine yesterday. Have you sent yours already via a webform link? I've tried opening but it seems like it's broken.