+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Most of the agents have no thorough idea about immigration policies or processes. They are just telling what they could see in one's file. If you ask something to them, they will just go to the immigration's website and read, and if they do not read it well or comprehend, they might give you wrong info. HCCP/HSW inside canada with at least 1 yr of experiece can definitely apply to TR to PR Pathway. Immigration Minister Mendicino also relayed that to one of the interviews I've watched.
If you are planning to apply to TR TO PR, please make sure what stream you are eligible..

HSW: Stream A
HCCP: Stream B

P.S. I also submitted an application to TR to PR pathway and just waiting which one comes first. Again, minister said in one of his interviews that eligible HCCP/HSW can take the opportunity to apply.
Oh, good for you. But I thought you have you to pull out your HCCP pilot application to transfer to that pathway? Or you paid both? It happened to me, I applied in the old caregiver program and the new pilot at the same time with the same employer. I hope not everyone will do what you did, coz i need that pathway until January. Hahaha!

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
*********UPDATE***********

Called IRCC today >>> Eligibility Recommended Pass - June 18, 2021
Received biometric request - June 17, 2021
Reviewing Medical Results - June 17, 2021
Biometrics Done - June 18, 2021 >> GCKEY updated
Medical Request and Police Cert request - June 18, 2021

First update after AOR: Submitted additional docs last May 18, 2021
(5669 and job offer form requested May 13,2021).
Additional docs changed from uploaded to NA - 1 month in between those changes.

App rcvd by ircc - First week of Jan 2020
AOR: July 31, 2020

Inside Canada but we submitted using outside Canada forms as we are visitors.
6 months Canadian experience under LMIA work permit since Jan 2021. This month is my 6th month of work experience.
The HCCP app was submitted long long way before I got an LMIA work permit.

Hi, congratulations you almost reaching the end..

Are you a single applicant or with family?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Yes my husband need to so biometrics as well i did not do upfront medical they sent me a request for medical for me and my family together with biometrics request.
Thank you for your reply, i think now they are working on August 9-15, 2020 applications. We are still waiting for update after the temporary AOR. September 2020 applicant inside Canada too.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Thank you for your reply, i think now they are working on August 9-15, 2020 applications. We are still waiting for update after the temporary AOR. September 2020 applicant inside Canada too.
May I know your source or how did you come up with that info (August 9-15 2020)? I’m excited because I’m an October 2020 inside applicant.

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
If you will listen to the voice record everytime you will call ircc, they always mention the priority of TR to PR (those who are IN CANADA). We can’t do anything about it. There are already 40k graduates applicants and 16k essential worker. So I don’t know how they will manage that. PR application has too many requirements and scrutiny than work permit only. So I guess that TR to PR public policy will also have a 1 year processing (just like what happened to interim). That being said, “good luck” to us in hccp pilot. *sigh**
No its about one month processing. Plenty applicants have already received copr under tr- pr

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I don’t think this is exactly accurate. My application was received June 2020 and I’m inside Canada, with 24 months experience. Myself or my immigration lawyer haven’t heard anything since I received temporary AOR in March 2021

Reactions: roye

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
No its about one month processing. Plenty applicants have already received copr under tr- pr
Oh okay. I was reading their forum too, they are also complaining of delays. (Even if they’re just waiting for more than a month only). Hahaha! I think people normally complains. I’m really praying that it will be extended so that i can join that pathway too.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I don’t think this is exactly accurate. My application was received June 2020 and I’m inside Canada, with 24 months experience. Myself or my immigration lawyer haven’t heard anything since I received temporary AOR in March 2021
This is just as per the ircc website. But, it may differ depending on complexity of a case application.

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
This is just as per the ircc website. But, it may differ depending on complexity of a case application.
Ahh got ya. I’ll check it out! In regards to complexity I’m pretty sure my application will be as straight forward as it can get haha. Divine timing…it’ll come together for all of us I’m sure.

Reactions: roye and Pomme

Sheilardc

Sep 27, 2017
There were lots of HCCP/HSWP who received their AOR'S 2020 had received medical request, Biometrics, updated Police certificate and updated forms. But why we who had AOR'S in 2019 have not heard from IRCC yet????

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
*********UPDATE***********

Called IRCC today >>> Eligibility Recommended Pass - June 18, 2021
Received biometric request - June 17, 2021
Reviewing Medical Results - June 17, 2021
Biometrics Done - June 18, 2021 >> GCKEY updated
Medical Request and Police Cert request - June 18, 2021

First update after AOR: Submitted additional docs last May 18, 2021
(5669 and job offer form requested May 13,2021).
Additional docs changed from uploaded to NA - 1 month in between those changes.

App rcvd by ircc - First week of Jan 2020
AOR: July 31, 2020

Inside Canada but we submitted using outside Canada forms as we are visitors.
6 months Canadian experience under LMIA work permit since Jan 2021. This month is my 6th month of work experience.
The HCCP app was submitted long long way before I got an LMIA work permit.
Hi did you submitted the police clearance yet and some docs needed?

• Love
Reactions: roye