+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Dependents outside canada. Yes i submitted NBI before
Thank you for your reply, May I know how long have you been here in Canada, are they not going to require us also to get police clearance here? Thank you so much again

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply, May I know how long have you been here in Canada, are they not going to require us also to get police clearance here? Thank you so much again
2 years this july... They did not ask for police clearance but Biometrics yes though i done it 2 years ago.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
2 years this july... They did not ask for police clearance but Biometrics yes though i done it 2 years ago.
Yes, you are maybe nearing the pr approval. Congratulations, if my memory serves me right, my husband and I were told by an ircc agent something about doing another biometric for Permanent Residency even if your biometric was still valid. Also, biometrics might be for your dependents too who are outside Canada. Did you send your upfront medical along with your application? Were they asking you to do your medical? Again thank you.

Reactions: Haert

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yes, you are maybe nearing the pr approval. Congratulations, if my memory serves me right, my husband and I were told by an ircc agent something about doing another biometric for Permanent Residency even if your biometric was still valid. Also, biometrics might be for your dependents too who are outside Canada. Did you send your upfront medical along with your application? Were they asking you to do your medical? Again thank you.
Yep. I paid for biometrics with my HCCP pilot application even if it has 10 years validity. Because they said that you have to get a new biometric for PR, even if you just did it last year.

Reactions: roye

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Oh wow! Thanks for this link. NOC 4411 is included under the 4 unit specific group. Apparently, I talked with an INCOMPETENT agent. She told me, let me go back to you to confirm if noc 4411 is included. And she went back to me to say, “I’m sorry it’s not included”. Who are these people??!! Why are they not researching about all the public policies??!! Why is it Bonefree has more knowledge about the TR to PR pathway??? I wanna call again ircc and tell them that one agent didn’t do her research well”.. grr
Most of the agents have no thorough idea about immigration policies or processes. They are just telling what they could see in one's file. If you ask something to them, they will just go to the immigration's website and read, and if they do not read it well or comprehend, they might give you wrong info. HCCP/HSW inside canada with at least 1 yr of experiece can definitely apply to TR to PR Pathway. Immigration Minister Mendicino also relayed that to one of the interviews I've watched.
If you are planning to apply to TR TO PR, please make sure what stream you are eligible..

HSW: Stream A
HCCP: Stream B

P.S. I also submitted an application to TR to PR pathway and just waiting which one comes first. Again, minister said in one of his interviews that eligible HCCP/HSW can take the opportunity to apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kate Le and roye

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Yes my husband need to so biometrics as well i did not do upfront medical they sent me a request for medical for me and my family together with biometrics request.